***November 2023 Thread***

Will the resorts be fully decorated by the 18th? What about the Epcot scavenger hunt, does anyone know if that starts before Thanksgiving?

For Grand Floridian, the gingerbread house was completed by the end of the first week of Nov. I think the rest of the decorations went up over the course of a few weeks to be done by Thanksgiving.

I originally had a trip booked for September, but then had to cancel in lieu of a Vegas trip with some friends.

I’d been feeling disappointment at not going to Disney at all this year, as I’m sure everyone is familiar with. Then I saw the Jollywood event at DHS, AND the D+ room discount, and the FOMO was officially too much.

So, I’m booked at Pop from 11/26-12/2 😂

I’ve been to WDW in early November several time, so I’ve caught early Christmas decorations, but I’m stoked to go and see the holiday festivities in their full glory this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter