***November 2023 Thread***

So excited to be here!

We have not been to Disney since 8/2019. That trip was a little crazy as my kiddo was not feeling well through the whole trip. Upon returning we took him to the doctor where they diagnosed him with Lyme's Disease. He's completely recovered and fine but poor kid. No wonder I had a 12 year old asking me to leave the parks early. We then promised him a "do over" trip buttttt we all know what happened after that. #CovidSucks. We are finally...FINALLY...headed back there this year AND for the first time every staying at a deluxe resort (2 BR at AK Villas - Kidani). SO. EXCITING. There will be 7 of us (possibly 8 if my mom decides to come with us).

I just booked our flights today. Our dates are set at 11/4 - 11/11

Hi everyone! First time posting on here in years! Excited for our November trip in 2023. Our dates are Nov 19th-25th and booked at CBR standard room. Does everyone have park reservations yet? What parks did you book on which days? We reserved HS on the 20th, AK on the 21st, MK on the 22 and Epcot on Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! First time posting on here in years! Excited for our November trip in 2023. Our dates are Nov 19th-25th and booked at CBR standard room. Does everyone have park reservations yet? What parks did you book on which days? We reserved HS on the 20th, AK on the 21st, MK on the 22 and Epcot on Thanksgiving
Black Friday resort day

I've got you added to the list.

I haven't reserved any yet. I find if I talk to my kids too early then we change our minds too much. :earboy2:

Same! I never have been with the reservations but have been on TG when I was around 10 years old in the mid 90’s.

TP crowd calendar is showing 7-9 levels throughout that week. It will be busy, however we are going for the ambience and making sure we ride everything new (last time we were there was right before MMRR opened). Plus ROTR and FOP. Anything else will be bonus.

TP crowd calendar is showing 7-9 levels throughout that week. It will be busy, however we are going for the ambience and making sure we ride everything new (last time we were there was right before MMRR opened). Plus ROTR and FOP. Anything else will be bonus.
Yes it’s going to be pretty crazy! I’m sure this is a good time for genie plus and LL purchases.

I haven't seen one yet so here it is -

Welcome to the Official November 2023 Thread!

The magic is calling us to the place where all of our dreams come true, the most magical place on Earth - answer the call!

When are you going in November 2023 and where are you staying?

Dates and Resorts :stitch2:

AJ1983 10/28-11/11 POP!
Nicole722 11/1-11/6 AoA
Dduzdis 11/3-11/7 Poly
Erinmc3 11/4-11/11 Kidani
Finerfam 11/10-11/17 POFQ
LadybugsMum 11/10-11/13 Disney Wish, 11/13- 11/19 BWV
petrymom 11/11-11/18 CSR
nerak 11/11-11/18 POP!
Mandis77 11/17-11/25 POP!
NashvilleMama 11/18-11/22 WL
PrettyFlower2 11/19-11/25 CBR
cruisefortibet 11/26-11/28 Riviera, 11/28-12/2 Poly
eksmama01 11/27-29 Riviera, 11/29-12/6 VGF
Wood Nymph 11/27-12/1 WL
cluce 11/27-12/9 POP!
We are staying at the PO- French Quarter. Empty Nest Celebration

Has anybody bought tickets/reserved parks yet? I'm new to park reservation since last time we went was in 2019. Is it easy to change park reservations if needed?

Has anybody bought tickets/reserved parks yet? I'm new to park reservation since last time we went was in 2019. Is it easy to change park reservations if needed?
Yes, we have already done both. It's usually easy to change unless you are going to be there on a day like Thanksgiving where MK and DS will probably go red.

Yes, we have already done both. It's usually easy to change unless you are going to be there on a day like Thanksgiving where MK and DS will probably go red.

Thanks. We are going early November so I'm hoping that nothing will be red.

No reservations made yet. I’m planning on changing our room reservation from BWV to The Poly once the 7 month window opens next week. I was going to try for BLT, but I don’t want to spend the points on a 1 bedroom.

I'll be at CSR 11/1-11/8! Lots going on this trip - my birthday is 11/4, my father's birthday is 11/6 (my parents are going down separately and we're meeting up for birthdays), and I'll be taking part in the 5K and 10K Wine & Dine for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter