November 2020

I'm letting myself get excited! We will be there on the 23rd. It's almost like I won't believe it until on the plane. I am thankful for everyone providing their experiences. I was so back and forth but have been feeling much better. I actually talked to the kids' pediatrician earlier this week and my own physician when there this morning. Both said go and enjoy and just use precautions but to relax and have fun. My kids go back to schooling virtual starting Monday (yuck but it is what it is) which actually might have benefits from when we return as I was thinking of keeping them home a little extra and now it doesn't look like I will have to worry about that.
Thanks for letting me get things out and vent here! We still haven't told too many people we are going around here.

Finally leaving for our trip 1 week from today. As excited as I am, I don't think I will really believe it until we are on our way. Did most of the packing yesterday, since we aren't using our summer clothes anymore here anyway. Normally I would have waited until the weekend before but we are having an early Thanksgiving dinner with my parents and sister this weekend. Fingers crossed we can keep the family healthy and well for the next few days.

I rented through a rental company. There is no trick to it. They post what they have. you send an email verifying availability and then you pay.
When I am ready to book my next trip I might PM you to see who you used. I hope you have a GREAT TIME next week - I am going to try to pop over to the Poly at some point to have a cocktail at the Tambu Lounge. Their drinks sound heavenly!

When I am ready to book my next trip I might PM you to see who you used. I hope you have a GREAT TIME next week - I am going to try to pop over to the Poly at some point to have a cocktail at the Tambu Lounge. Their drinks sound heavenly!
I plan to go to the Tambu lounge as well and tomorrow night before my dinner at Narcosses I plan to get pre dinner drink at the Enchanted Rose. I love the old fashioned there! Also want to go into Basin and pick up a few things.

Sending pixie dust to our November friends that are already in the Disney bubble, and those of us who are still waiting to go. We leave next Friday, and I won’t believe it until we are actually there! Hope everyone has magical and memorable trips 😘
We leave next Saturday! I'm trying not to think on it to much and just hope that everyone stays well and healthy.

I'm letting myself get excited! We will be there on the 23rd. It's almost like I won't believe it until on the plane. I am thankful for everyone providing their experiences. I was so back and forth but have been feeling much better. I actually talked to the kids' pediatrician earlier this week and my own physician when there this morning. Both said go and enjoy and just use precautions but to relax and have fun. My kids go back to schooling virtual starting Monday (yuck but it is what it is) which actually might have benefits from when we return as I was thinking of keeping them home a little extra and now it doesn't look like I will have to worry about that.
Thanks for letting me get things out and vent here! We still haven't told too many people we are going around here.
We aren't telling many people we are going either- definitely no social media pictures or postings this trip!!

We just got settled back in at the resort after our day at Epcot. I was so worried the magic would be lost with the masks, the rules, and the layoffs. But, I am here to tell you that Disney CM’s are AMAZING! They are working short-staffed in some departments, long hours, and are still making magic at every turn. It was such a wonderful day. And somehow we managed to be indoors on rides every time it rained. We rode every ride in the park, except Frozen (which was not on our wish list anyway), ate at Garden Grill, and grabbed some snacks from the World Showcase. Such a great start to the trip! For those of you worried about the magic, please don’t be, it’s still there. I hope you all in the November forum have a great time on your upcoming trips!

Recap I posted in Experience thread:

Staying at Pop - Epcot today. Lots of rain this morning so we slept in (super hard for this rope dropper!). Took the skyliner over to the International Gateway about 1:30 p.m. - no line; magical. Got a late lunch reservation at Beaches & Cream (yum!!!! though, sill have Mickey Pants Sundae as a to do... too full for dessert!). Walked over to the International Gateway - UK and Canada (first time for the Canada 360 - now one of my favorites!). Orange wine slushies for the grown ups and on to Future World - pretty much walk on for Soarin', Living on the Land, Nemo, Spaceship Earth and Mission Space - Waited maybe 25 mins for Test Track (line always moving, not bad). By this time, Frozen wait stayed over 50 mins (even on Touring Plans app) so we skipped it. Kids a little too tired for the trip around the showcase... claimed a bench in China; picked up Italy flatbread and a Germany soft pretzel and some sodas. Headed back to skyliner - stopped to walk through Mexico (one of my favorite showcase countries) and enjoyed the ambience and walk-on boat ride. One last pit stop to pick up the Nitrogen Cake Pops with Twix (between Canada and UK) - worth it! Masks weren't bad as temps stayed low. Very short wait for skyliner right around close/9 p.m. - maybe 5 mins. Enjoyed the trip back to Pop. Headed to MK in the morning - gotta go to sleep... back at the rope dropping thing (probably uber/lyft to Contempo for mobile order and walk over to MK... we shall see). Hope everyone had a great day. :)

We just got settled back in at the resort after our day at Epcot. I was so worried the magic would be lost with the masks, the rules, and the layoffs. But, I am here to tell you that Disney CM’s are AMAZING! They are working short-staffed in some departments, long hours, and are still making magic at every turn. It was such a wonderful day. And somehow we managed to be indoors on rides every time it rained. We rode every ride in the park, except Frozen (which was not on our wish list anyway), ate at Garden Grill, and grabbed some snacks from the World Showcase. Such a great start to the trip! For those of you worried about the magic, please don’t be, it’s still there. I hope you all in the November forum have a great time on your upcoming trips!
Thank you for this encouragement!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter