Hi!! Just booked our stay for Dapper Days! We’ll be there November 13-18. Love those Dapper Day rates!! We can’t wait to see all the Christmas decorations!

Does anyone know when the parks usually put up decorations? I figured Magic Kingdom would have their’s up early November but wondered about the other parks.

We were in the parks Nov. 4th-8th last year, and all the parks had their decorations up. Magic Kingdom's were up on our first park day (11/4), and they also lit the Dreamlights on the castle and had Jingle Cruise instead of Jungle Cruise. We were at Hollywood Studios on 11/7, and if I remember correctly that was their first or second day of offering holiday experiences like a holiday projection show on ToT and holiday clothing on the TSL characters. They also had a big Christmas tree and floating ornaments on Echo Lake. I don't remember as much at Epcot and AK, though there were some decorations there, too. I wonder if Epcot does more decorations during their holiday festival?

Had anyone seen the November EMH schedule? My friend looked on her KtP app which was up through 11/14 but I wanted to see if his schedule can be corroborated. Thanks!

I just got an update from Touring Plans as well, but just about Saturday the 9th’s hours. Assuming Disney will post actual hours soon now... want them before my ADR day!!

I just got an update from Touring Plans as well, but just about Saturday the 9th’s hours. Assuming Disney will post actual hours soon now... want them before my ADR day!!
What did it say about the 9th??? One week to ADR day!

Unfortunately, I've been reading that Disney posts their preliminary schedule 180 days in advance. It looks like you can see a few days beyond that because the calendar shows 4 or 5 days onscreen at a time, but if your trip is longer than that you may have to go off the TP hours. TP sent me a daily message (like you got for 11/9) for each of my days as each one went from predicted to what they consider official. What I really want to know is how SW:GE's opening may affect hours, but it doesn't look like they're releasing that yet.

Maybe this was posted somewhere but I see HS is open from 6 am - 9 am on 10/31. Wonder if that will carry into November.

In the past, there was a feature to “add plans” in your itinerary and you could see hours farther out than the 180 day calendar. Does this exist anywhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter