Weather is so awesome! Sitting in garden waiting for HEA.
Funny how different the vibe is coming from Universal. We had fun, but happy to be “over here” although my goodness Disney is so packed anymore. FP waits seem higher than last trip. Maybe that’s bcuz summers are less packed...

Walking around with my Christmas tree popcorn bucket and jingle bell sipper! Advertising I am a Disney sucker 🤷🏻‍♀️
Have fun November peeps!!!
Awww......can't wait to be doing just what you're doing..LOL I am watching the forecast and smiling each time!! Sunday the temps start hitting around 70!!! Perfect!!!
I know the parks will be packed so, not expecting to do as much as past visits but, will try to take in the decorations and people watching. Got good Fastpasses & ADRs so, I'm already happy!!! 3 more days!!! :cheer2:
Have a wonderful time!!!

5 days out and over the last few days I've gone from super excited to super stressed out. Knee deep in packing and decorating the house for Christmas so I don't have to rush when we get home, plus all of our normal life stuff. Those of you who are there right now, tell me all the wonderful things you're doing and how great it is!
We are 8 days out and I am a teacher so I have the rest of this week with my second graders and admin apparently thinks it's hilarious to pile on the meetings and assignments this week. I took yesterday off and was able to get the outfit list organized and a lot of items in ziplock bags. We decided we will put the tree up and some other inside decorations this upcoming weekend and save the outdoor stuff til we get back. Also I have to get my nails done this weekend and both my oldest son and I have a couple appointments each early next week. The stress level is definitely rising though I am still so darn excited to get there during the holidays!

Animal Kingdom at night is MAGICAL!!! Do it!!!

Can’t wait!
Weather is so awesome! Sitting in garden waiting for HEA.
Funny how different the vibe is coming from Universal. We had fun, but happy to be “over here” although my goodness Disney is so packed anymore. FP waits seem higher than last trip. Maybe that’s bcuz summers are less packed...

Walking around with my Christmas tree popcorn bucket and jingle bell sipper! Advertising I am a Disney sucker 🤷🏻‍♀️
Have fun November peeps!!!

Loving all the updates :-)

So excited. The food and wine jersey shirt is 25% off plus AP discount stacked 👍
Made that decision easy 😁
Sitting at Frozen dessert party waiting for Epcot Forever.
This trip so far has been fantastic!
Wishing the same for all of you!

So excited. The food and wine jersey shirt is 25% off plus AP discount stacked 👍
Made that decision easy 😁
Sitting at Frozen dessert party waiting for Epcot Forever.
This trip so far has been fantastic!
Wishing the same for all of you!
Would love to hear how you liked the dessert party.

Just FYI: I just saw from Touring plans that MK is now open til midnight on 11/28 and 11/29. Did it also get posted that AK is opening at 8am now on a few days that week as well?

Just got home from my 9 day trip. We had so much fun experiencing all of the holiday offerings! It was a little more crowded than anticipated, but that didn’t ruin anything for us. I heard lots of people also comment on how they were expecting 5 minute waits and extremely low crowds. They weren't the worst I’ve seen them, but I was expecting less than 90+ minute waits. EMH gave us a lot of time to do the rides we couldn’t get done during the day. We were there 11/12-11/20 and the crowds seemed to die down at the end of the trip.
The weather was pretty good. There was rain predicted for a full day but it only ever rained on us when we were waiting for Fantasmic! and even that wasn’t bad with a rain jacket. I will say it got cold. I was expecting medium temperatures but everyone was saying a cold front came in which is why it was super cold (take that with a grain of salt, I’m from Southern California :laughing:). There were a couple of nights my phone said the real feel was 47-49 degrees around 8-9pm. However, Florida cold felt very cold. I had layers and it still gave me an excuse to buy a beanie and some spirit jerseys...darn! Go prepared for anything!
We experienced lots of firsts! We did the Africa trek for the first time and loved it! We also stayed at Coronado for a couple of nights, which we found to be beautiful! I was expecting a much larger resort but it wasn’t bad at all!
The buses at Coronado and Movies were great the whole trip! We usually waited less than 5 or 10 minutes! We never waited more than 10 to get to a park! The best I’ve experienced.
Hope everyone there right now and going later this month have an amazing trip!!

Well this time tomorrow I will be at the airport. Couldn't sleep this morning, but hopefully that helps me crash tonight. Can't believe I will be in Wizarding World tomorrow!
Same here!!! Our flight leaves B'ham at 7:10am.....we'll probably pass each other at MCO...LOL. Tonight is going to be so hard trying to sleep. Have a few last minute things to get done today. Finished my last shirt last night!!!

Have fun at WW...….I've never been to Universal….will have to try it some day. We are doing MVMCP tomorrow night. Last year's party had rain off & on so, I'm excited to see the snow on main street for the 1st time!! Still loving the forecast!!

Have a safe flight!!! :tink:Sending a little bit of pixie dust your way for a magical trip!!!

Just got home from my 9 day trip. We had so much fun experiencing all of the holiday offerings! It was a little more crowded than anticipated, but that didn’t ruin anything for us. I heard lots of people also comment on how they were expecting 5 minute waits and extremely low crowds. They weren't the worst I’ve seen them, but I was expecting less than 90+ minute waits. EMH gave us a lot of time to do the rides we couldn’t get done during the day. We were there 11/12-11/20 and the crowds seemed to die down at the end of the trip.
The weather was pretty good. There was rain predicted for a full day but it only ever rained on us when we were waiting for Fantasmic! and even that wasn’t bad with a rain jacket. I will say it got cold. I was expecting medium temperatures but everyone was saying a cold front came in which is why it was super cold (take that with a grain of salt, I’m from Southern California :laughing:). There were a couple of nights my phone said the real feel was 47-49 degrees around 8-9pm. However, Florida cold felt very cold. I had layers and it still gave me an excuse to buy a beanie and some spirit jerseys...darn! Go prepared for anything!
We experienced lots of firsts! We did the Africa trek for the first time and loved it! We also stayed at Coronado for a couple of nights, which we found to be beautiful! I was expecting a much larger resort but it wasn’t bad at all!
The buses at Coronado and Movies were great the whole trip! We usually waited less than 5 or 10 minutes! We never waited more than 10 to get to a park! The best I’ve experienced.
Hope everyone there right now and going later this month have an amazing trip!!
Thanks...we leave in the morning!!! So glad you had a great trip!!! hope buses stay on time....we'll be at Movies. I've planned for cooler weather but, afraid I'm going to be pretty hot during the day. May have to buy a few Tshirts (darn..LOL).

We fly out of Philly Saturday morning at 6:55am :scared1: good thing we’ll be there at 8:30 am and ready to party:
Just have to get through work today and tomorrow. At least tomorrow is half a day then last minute laundry and finish packing.

Safe travels to everyone leaving tomorrow:rainbow:

Currently on Skyliner. Was skeptical but so fun with a nice breeze! As long as it doesn’t break down... 😳
Real talk, I hated it! I get vertigo and I felt like it was super bouncy. We only took it from POP to DHS the night we got here so maybe it’s worse at night but I couldn’t wait to get off it and we took a bus back to POP. Which also is a note to anyone staying at a Skyliner resort, the buses from EPCOT and DHS have had longer waits for buses to come because they assume people are using the Skyliner and the time boards for buses at the resorts say “use the Skyliner” which is pretty annoying if you want to take the bus and want to know the time!

Real talk, I hated it! I get vertigo and I felt like it was super bouncy. We only took it from POP to DHS the night we got here so maybe it’s worse at night but I couldn’t wait to get off it and we took a bus back to POP. Which also is a note to anyone staying at a Skyliner resort, the buses from EPCOT and DHS have had longer waits for buses to come because they assume people are using the Skyliner and the time boards for buses at the resorts say “use the Skyliner” which is pretty annoying if you want to take the bus and want to know the time!
😂 I said to my son “wow if someone suffered from motion sickness they may not like these” I felt a little “off” at first.

We fly out of Philly Saturday morning at 6:55am :scared1: good thing we’ll be there at 8:30 am and ready to party:
Just have to get through work today and tomorrow. At least tomorrow is half a day then last minute laundry and finish packing.

Safe travels to everyone leaving tomorrow:rainbow:
our flight tomorrow morning is 7:10....so, know how you feel...LOL but, I doubt I will sleep much tonight.
it's nice to get there early....our flight is only a little over an hour!!! We'll get to hang out at hotel until the party!!
Safe travels to you, too!!

When Southwest canceled our flights a couple months ago....I couldn't cancel my room (long story)…..so, I got my room text today!!! felt a little strange..LOL. But, was super excited when I saw a text from Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter