November 2018 Park Hours

MoCanada

Earning My Ears
Anyone have a link with the hours? Early November starting to populate day by day on WDW site, but looking for end of November for planning purposes ;)

Nobody has the "real" hours.
(Disney will make changes on any hours that far in advance. Likely more than once.)

But, several places have "guesses."

Click HERE. Select the month.

You can look at last years hours online to get an idea. However, this year they seem to be having more extended hours in all of the parks, so that will probably continue into the fall. And when they do post the hours, expect them to change long before the date, as they have this spring and summer.

Kenny The Pirate has them on his site. He states they are official hours from Disney and he doesn't make them up. Hours will change as we approach November.

Log into the My Disney Experience thing on your Macintosh or PC (not phone or tablet). From there, go to My Itinerary. From there click on the drop-down "Add Plans" where you can "Add Parks and Places."

This will let you see times that are not on the normal calendar. It goes up to November 21st. You should have all of your times before your ADRs open.

From there click on the drop-down "Add Plans" where you can "Add Parks and Places."

I keep trying this but when I click on "Add Plans" the link for "Add Parks and Places" is greyed out. My trip starts on Nov.25 and my resort reservation and tickets are linked. When will I be able to see the hours using this method?

I keep trying this but when I click on "Add Plans" the link for "Add Parks and Places" is greyed out. My trip starts on Nov.25 and my resort reservation and tickets are linked. When will I be able to see the hours using this method?

November 21st is showing up for me today. November 22nd should show up tomorrow. The 25th should show up on Saturday.

Changes could occur a month prior to the trip - but generally it will be an increase of hours and not a decrease. So a 9am opening could change to 8am which would only affect you if you scheduled a breakfast ADR to gain earlier access to a park.

I had to call WDW Travel yesterday for something else, and I asked the CM why the park hours are being posted seemingly one day at a time. And I asked how we can make our dining plans that way.

“Well, that’s not right” he said. “I have the November hours right here.” And he gave me th hours for my dates, Park by Park, including EMH hours.

Don’t know why I couldn’t find them posted anywhere.

Some of the hours I was given by Disney travel are different than Kenny the Pirate’s

Assume that many of the hours posted by either (and both) will be wrong as the dates approach and arrive.

These discussions can't settle much of anything, as the info provided by the source (Disney) is flawed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter