November 2015

BigHero6

Earning My Ears
getting excited going to Disneyland Paris on Thursday for 2 nights x anyone got any ideas how long queues will be to see Santa on Friday? Should I plan my day around Santa and parades???? Will I be queuing long for rides?

what time does the Santa meet start? If its before 10.45 I'd just head straight there from ropedrop and queue, because it will only get longer as the day goes on, if previous years are anything to go by. Then you'll be free to do the rides with minimal queues I'd have thought on Thursday and Friday, if you're in the parks on Saturday expect it to get crazy busy from pretty early on (xmas season weekends are typically very busy at DLP).

You don't need to queue midweek for the parades, the quietest spots ropeside are up in Fantasyland, between the towers and the queue area of Its a Small World ride.

Because Santa is in Fantasyland this year - at Mickey's House - the line will probably start in EMH so might be worth keeping an eye and jumping in the queue if it does start. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter