November 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an opening at Le Cellier on 11/20 at 3:40 for six people right now....go get it!

Looks like you can get that Akershus for 4 (11/8 at 8:20pm)...also an 'Ohana at 9:40pm for up to 6

I have a BOG for 8:25 on 11/4 for 4 people. PM if you want it and we can coordinate it. :)
*spoken for*

I also have a 9:00 AM 11/6 Chef Mickeys that we won't be using.

Also a 8:35 AM 11/8 'Ohana since we got dinner that evening.

just cancelled:

Hollywood & Vine 11/26 1:50 PM for 4 (was picking up something else)

Also have a:
Tusker house 9:20 am 11/26 for 4
Tusker House 2:20 pm 11/24 for 4
PF for 9:10 11/27 for 4

I will let them go tomorrow (9/3) or with a PM

Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

To be able to PM you need a minimum of 10 posts. Easy peasy to become an active poster and be able to coordinate those adrs!

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

I have a Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party that I will be canceling. Nov 25th----9:20pm---for 4 TAKEN

I will be canceling the following:
Akershus 11/2 at 1:20 p.m. for 6
O'Hana 11/3 at 8:25 a.m. for 6
PM me if interested.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter