November 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just released H&V for 5 ppl, Nov 11, at 9:05am. Also released The Plaza for 5 ppl, Nov 12 at 12:05pm. Released 30 seconds ago. Sorry for no notice. Had to release for better times/options. Hope these help someone!!!

Two reservations to cancel at Crystal Palace. November 12 at 2:20 for 3 people and November 12 (yes - same day!) at 7:40.

PM me if you want one.

Hint - If you don't have enough posts to PM, go on a few boards and post a little something. 10 posts will be easy to get! :)

I have an 8:05pm chef mickeys on 11/13 for 4 to cancel. PM to coordinate. -TAKEN

Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

Just a reminder :goodvibes

I'm going to cancel a reservation for 3 at Whispering Canyon. 6:45 on Nov. 17. Canceling in about 15 minutes.

Hey everyone!! I was finally able to grab the reservation I so desperately wanted at CRT from this thread the other day. However, magically I managed to grab a reservation for BOG just a few hours earlier!! I decided to keep the reservation at BOG for that night and give up CRT.

Soooo....I have a reservation available for 6 people at CRT at 9:25pm on Saturday 11/8. PM me if you're interested!! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter