November 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few ressies to let go....two families in our trip both booked dining and there was some ( a lot) of overlap!

Crystal Palace, 4:25,party of 8 on Nov. 10
Hollywood and Vine 9:05 am, party of 8 on Nov. 11: GONE
Hollywood and Vine 11:20 am, party of 8 Nov. 11: GONE
Hollywood and Vine 12:20, party of 8 Nov. 11: GONE
Mama Melrose Lunch Fantasmic 1:25 pm, party of 8 Nov. 11 no longer spoken for!
Mama Melrose Lunch Fantasmic, 2:25 pm, party of 2 Nov. 11
Cape May, 10:00am, party of 8, Nov. 15 x2 : both are spoken for, will relist if someone changes their mind!

PM me if you are interested
NOTE: some of these were made on the phone and never put into MDE so I will be cancelling those only by phone

Hey guys!

I just cancelled my 'Ohana Breakfast with Friends on November 1st at 9:35am in favor of a Food and Wine Festival event.

I hope this helps someone!!

Sorry for not waiting, but I don't have enough posts to PM people yet, so I didn't want people trying in vain!

Hope you all have great trips!!!

Thanks so much for saying. I managed to snag it
:goodvibes

I will be cancelling a Sci fi reservation for 5 on 11/13, PM me if you would like it

Can people that do not have enough posts to PM reply to me if I initiate a PM to them????:confused3

trying to coordinate with someone who can't PM yet......

Can people that do not have enough posts to PM reply to me if I initiate a PM to them????:confused3

trying to coordinate with someone who can't PM yet......

No. They only need to post ten times to gain the ability to PM. All they have to do is participate. It's really easy to do on the Community Forum.

I have been updating my original post as people take my cancellations, but just wanted to let everyone know that this is still available to coordinate: Mama Melrose Lunch Fantasmic 1:25 pm, party of 8 Nov. 11 no longer spoken for!

I will be cancelling a Sci fi reservation for 5 on 11/13, PM me if you would like it

I would be interested in more info. What time is the reservation for? I do not know how to PM or would have done so. Sorry! Will try to figure it out, but wanted to reply ASAP. Thanks very much! :)

I've got two reservations to cancel - PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

'Ohana - Monday 10th November - 9.30pm - Two guests

50's Prime Time Cafe - Thursday 20th November - 3.45pm - Two guests

I'm in no rush, but will cancel on Sunday if I don't hear anything!

I have a Hollywood and vine for a party of 7 on November 19 @ 2:45 and a Tusker House breakfast at 8:15 am on November 19 as well for a party of 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter