• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2012 Code Watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you believe that this is just around the corner. :goodvibes

I know, but I can't buy my tickets yet. I need to wait (apparently a LONG time) to see if there are discounts offered and when they are offered. :sad: I'd love to just buy my tickets when they are released.

I'll probably book a trip and make ADR's at my 180 mark. Heck, I may do that for Nov AND Dec then cancel the one I don't use once the deals are announced.

Does anyone think the week before Thanksgiving is a sure thing (well, as sure as you can get) for a discount? I'm president of the "no Pin" club, so I'm not counting on getting one of those.

I know, but I can't buy my tickets yet. I need to wait (apparently a LONG time) to see if there are discounts offered and when they are offered. :sad: I'd love to just buy my tickets when they are released.

I'll probably book a trip and make ADR's at my 180 mark. Heck, I may do that for Nov AND Dec then cancel the one I don't use once the deals are announced.

Does anyone think the week before Thanksgiving is a sure thing (well, as sure as you can get) for a discount? I'm president of the "no Pin" club, so I'm not counting on getting one of those.

Are you sure you're President of that club? Coz the last time I checked, I had that honour. :rotfl2:

Are you sure you're President of that club? Coz the last time I checked, I had that honour. :rotfl2:

Well, I'm sure there's room for both of us at the top! :rotfl2: But I DID appoint myself to the position last year around this time when I was hoping to get a Pin. And my understanding is that I cannot be removed from my post until .......... I get a Pin code. :rolleyes1

I really hate to bust your bubbles.......but I hold the title of president. :rotfl2::rotfl:

I'm not sure about the week before Thanksgiving. We always go the week after and there is usually something to pick from. Free dining a discount or even a gift card. :thumbsup2

Hi All ~
Just joining the November club!

Welcome!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to update....

I am on the list on the first page, but we weren't sure if we would be able to get the reservation we wanted so I left the resort off.

Well, we were able to get what we wanted and we will be staying in a Tree House Villa. YAY!!!! :yay:

Just wanted to update....

I am on the list on the first page, but we weren't sure if we would be able to get the reservation we wanted so I left the resort off.

Well, we were able to get what we wanted and we will be staying in a Tree House Villa. YAY!!!! :yay:

Thats awesome!! I hope ya'll have a wonderful time!!:goodvibes

We have our Auto Train tickets, but not our room ressies yet. Hoping for a pin after the one we have now expires without being used.

So excited! Went to the website today to bring up my quote using the PIN they sent me and today is $500 less than what it quoted me last week! I have looked over all the details several times and it's all in there correctly! So, I am about to call to book our November trip! It's currently almost $1200 less than the straight quote on the website!
I need to call because my hubby isn't flying down until 2 days after me and my girls are getting there so I need help with all that!
SO EXCITED!!!:yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

So excited! Went to the website today to bring up my quote using the PIN they sent me and today is $500 less than what it quoted me last week! I have looked over all the details several times and it's all in there correctly! So, I am about to call to book our November trip! It's currently almost $1200 less than the straight quote on the website!
I need to call because my hubby isn't flying down until 2 days after me and my girls are getting there so I need help with all that!
SO EXCITED!!!:yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

How awesome for you!! :cool1:

I just booked our next Disney vacation!!! :cheer2: I called the reservation center because my hubby isn't coming until 2 days after my girls and I arrive. The man helping me - Justin, I think - was so helpful! He tried every combination of things to see what would be the least expensive. We decided just to book hubby with us and use his extra 2 days of dining credits! The difference with the dining plan and park tickets for 2 days for him was not that big and I'd rather have extra credits for a room service pizza, etc...!!!

Also, my PIN did NOT work on the phone for a deluxe resort. I had entered it all online and it was looking like it would work but he couldn't get it to work. He suggested I book a moderate, then change later if I got a new offer. But we really had our heart set on The Beach Club. I went ahead and tried online and it went through. The agent said "take it and run!" cuz he couldn't access that discount from his end! Just FYI in case you ever get told on the phone it won't work!

HEADS UP!!!!! Anyone wanting the photpass for the $99 preorder price better get it this week! I read that its going up to $130 on the 21st!!!!! The regular photopass will be $169 :faint: CRAZY increase! http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

Does anyone know if we buy now, will it still be good for November trips, i.e. how long do you have to redeem a pre-visit purchase?

I was going to make a trip payment this week, but might hold off and do this instead to make sure we get it at a good deal

We are BOOKED!!!!:banana:

So we finally decided to just book our dates before any kind of pin/discount!!

We chose November 9th-16th and decided on the Polynesian!

We chose this because we have never stayed there, have ALWAYS wanted to and this is a special trip for our family. Also, we are doing a lot at MK this year and think it is a great location for us.

I was a little traumatized when we saw the grand total for our vacation ;) Looks like I will be praying every night for either a Room discount (our 1st choice) or Free dining! (And picking up lots of overtime at work in the meantime :) ) We can modify out dates if need be to get a discount.

Question- I know the beginning of our trip falls during "Jersey Week". I am unfamiliar with this, does it really impact crowds? Also Veterans day.. should we be worried? I have gone over Memorial day weekend which I did find crowded, if that can be compared to it at all?

I am super excited, and also very excited for all the other November planners! :wizard: Planning is half of the fun...

Does anyone know if we buy now, will it still be good for November trips, i.e. how long do you have to redeem a pre-visit purchase?

I was going to make a trip payment this week, but might hold off and do this instead to make sure we get it at a good deal

I bought mine 3 months ago...its good til you use it.. no exp date:)

We are BOOKED!!!!:banana:

So we finally decided to just book our dates before any kind of pin/discount!!

We chose November 9th-16th and decided on the Polynesian!

We chose this because we have never stayed there, have ALWAYS wanted to and this is a special trip for our family. Also, we are doing a lot at MK this year and think it is a great location for us.

I was a little traumatized when we saw the grand total for our vacation ;) Looks like I will be praying every night for either a Room discount (our 1st choice) or Free dining! (And picking up lots of overtime at work in the meantime :) ) We can modify out dates if need be to get a discount.

Question- I know the beginning of our trip falls during "Jersey Week". I am unfamiliar with this, does it really impact crowds? Also Veterans day.. should we be worried? I have gone over Memorial day weekend which I did find crowded, if that can be compared to it at all?

I am super excited, and also very excited for all the other November planners! :wizard: Planning is half of the fun...

:welcome: Congrats at staying at the Poly! I loved it there!!! :cloud9:

Called Disney to add a day to both ends of our trip and was told I had a ticket upgrade pin good for Nov. Haven't heard of this one :confused3 but the CM said it offered an upgrade to park hoppers ($58p/p) PLUS water parks ($58p/p) for FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter