• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I am putting in another request for a breakfast at Ohana. Preferrably on Nov. 17th but would take anything the 12th - 17th for a party of 4.

I have a lunch at Le Cellier to trade at 11:50 on Nov. 14th, for a party of 4.

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!!!

Sorry I didn't respond to your previous request for the Ohanas breakfast. I've been so busy and haven't been keeping up with this thread.:rolleyes1

I do still have the Ohanas ressie if you are still looking. It is for 9:10am on Nov. 12th. It is for a party of 6 though so I'm not sure how that would work but you are welcome to it if you can use it with a party of 4. I will hold onto it until I hear from you. Hope I can help.

I also have a Garden Grill Dinner for Nov. 15th-7:40pm for a party of 5 if anyone needs it.

The only thing I am still looking for is a Liberty Tree Dinner for Nov. 15th-party of 6 but I will be canceling the GG and Ohanas even if I don't get the LTT.

Sorry I didn't respond to your previous request for the Ohanas breakfast. I've been so busy and haven't been keeping up with this thread.:rolleyes1

I do still have the Ohanas ressie if you are still looking. It is for 9:10am on Nov. 12th. It is for a party of 6 though so I'm not sure how that would work but you are welcome to it if you can use it with a party of 4. I will hold onto it until I hear from you. Hope I can help.

I also have a Garden Grill Dinner for Nov. 15th-7:40pm for a party of 5 if anyone needs it.

The only thing I am still looking for is a Liberty Tree Dinner for Nov. 15th-party of 6 but I will be canceling the GG and Ohanas even if I don't get the LTT.

Thank you for offering, I just called Disney Dining and they said a party of 4 couldn't take a table for a party of 6 so I don't think it will work out. Hopefully it can help someone else. Thanks.

If anyone is going to cancel?

For Chef Mickey's:

Nov 12 - breakfast for 4
Nov 17 - breakfast for 4 OR 6

Nov 11 or 12 - later dinner for 4
Nov 15 early dinner for 6. (I have 6 split for Garden Grill I'd offer up)

And looking for Tusker House for a late breakfast on Nov 17, party of 6.

Thanks!

Thank you for offering, I just called Disney Dining and they said a party of 4 couldn't take a table for a party of 6 so I don't think it will work out. Hopefully it can help someone else. Thanks.

That is not true! You can fight them on this. I just traded a table for 5 to a party that was just a table of 3. They first told me I couldn't do that but I said that is ridiculous. I vacation with my mom and grandma and many times they are too tired to go to dinner so I show up for a ADR for 5 but only have 3 in my party and they always accept that. I told Disney Dining lady that and she put me on hold and came back and said she could make the trade. Just let you know that you can do that!

Or even simpler, leave the adr the way it is and when you show up at the restaurant say that two of your party were unable to join you. :idea:

Thanks for the suggestion, I was wondering about that but didn't want to get turned away.

I was getting ready to PM you to suggest the same thing as the previous poster. I wouldn't think they would turn you away because the actual tables aren't assigned anyway so when you got there and told them you were now a party of 4 instead of 6, you would get the 1st table available that will seat a party of 4. I haven't done this personally but I have read many posts here from ppl who have and they didn't seem to have any problems.
Just let me know if you decide to take the ressie. Maybe you could take it for now and keep calling to see if something opens up for a party of 4. At least you would know you have something. :confused3

Looking for Princess lunch on Monday, Nov. 10, in Norway. 4 people. I have a breakfast for 4 that I will cancel or trade if I do get the lunch.

Very desperatly looking for a LTT for 6 early dinner on 11/21. Have a CP for 5 on !!/21 at 4:30 to trade.

Also looking for a Chef Mickey breakfast 11/15 -11/22 for 6.

Thank you!

I have the following to trade:

11/18 -Boma, dinner, 5pm

11/26 Crystal Palace, lunch, 2:15pm
Tony´s, dinner, 6:50 pm

12/02 1900 PF, breakfast, 10:55 am

All are for a party of 7.

I´m looking for a CRT or Askerhus breakfast or lunch for a party of 3 for 11/25-12/02 and/or 1900 PF dinner for a party of 7 for the same week.

PM me if you are interested a a trade :)

Does anyone need a Sci-Fi for November 19 for dinner? I am going to be cancelling our ADR for 6 people later today.

I was getting ready to PM you to suggest the same thing as the previous poster. I wouldn't think they would turn you away because the actual tables aren't assigned anyway so when you got there and told them you were now a party of 4 instead of 6, you would get the 1st table available that will seat a party of 4. I haven't done this personally but I have read many posts here from ppl who have and they didn't seem to have any problems.
Just let me know if you decide to take the ressie. Maybe you could take it for now and keep calling to see if something opens up for a party of 4. At least you would know you have something. :confused3

Thanks but I don't need the ressie anymore as I was able to get Ohana on the 15th for DH's birthday. Hopefully someone else can use it.

Thanks to everyone for all your help and suggestions!

DH just told me he wants to eat at LTT on his birthday... doesn't he know how impossible that is less than 2 weeks out!! :)

If anyone has something there for a party of 4 I would really appreciate it.

I will have a Crystal Palace for 4 at 3:45 to trade or give away if we get LTT. Thanks!

Still hoping for:

11/25 Garden Grill Dinner (5pm to 6pm)
11/26 Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner (5pm to 6pm)
11/28 Garden Grill Dinner (4:30 or 6:30)
12/1 Cape May Cafe Breakfast around 8am

(all for party of 4)

Can trade:
11/25 Boma 4:30pm
11/26 Chef Mickey's 5:30pm
11/28 Biergarten 4:30 pm

Please PM me if your going to cancel.

For Nov 25th, Spoodles has a lot of availabilty for Dinner. I was able to get a 5:10 for party of 4.

We have lunch at 2.30 for 6 at Tokyo Dining for the 5:00 Program. Would like to do a later show that day (11/28), any restaurant, if you have to trade or cancel!

Still looking for a ressie on Nov 27 for 2 later for uspper at LTT, CP, or CRT. Have the following ressie's to trade

Nov 27
Tony's 1:25
PTC 4:25
LTT 12:05

Still looking for (party of 5)

[b]Crystal Palace[/B] on Tues Nov 25

Can trade
[B]Crystal Palace[/B] on Sat Nov 22
or
Liberty Tree on Tues Nov 25

Still looking for Ohana's dinner on Nov 26th, for a party of 8.

Have the following to trade.

Nov 23 WPC 5:30 for 6

Nov 25 Narcoosse's 5:30 for 8

Nov 26 WCC 4:55 for 8

Nov 28 Donald's Safari 8:05 for 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter