November '19 - Christmas & Star Wars, Oh My!

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
What do you foresee for November 2019? Do you anticipate SWGE being open? If so, how is this craziness going to compound the increase in crowds from Christmas? Is it possible they would actually postpone opening SWGE until after the holiday season?

What do you foresee for November 2019? Do you anticipate SWGE being open? If so, how is this craziness going to compound the increase in crowds from Christmas? Is it possible they would actually postpone opening SWGE until after the holiday season?

I don’t think they would postpone it as they probably was to get it open in the 2019 calendar year (though I know they use a different fiscal calendar), they already said it would open in late fall 2019 (so unless they have to I don’t think they would want bad press of going against that (and I am sure some people have already booked trips around that and will be upset if they don’t follow through) and Galaxy’s Edge will make it crazy anyway - but biggest impact will be to DHS which doesn’t get quite to bump for Holiday events that MK and EPCOT do

I could see them ideally opening it the week after Thanksgiving if they can as usually the beginning of December is a little slower than right by Christmas

We usually go Thanksgiving, but are pushing 2019 into Christmas trip. The crowds will be intense, but we are doing a 8 day trip. I will brave the crowds. 1 day to see the land, and 1 day each of the rides(figuring on fp+ tiering)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter