November 18th, 2017 - 8-Night Bahamian from New York

dragynally

Disney Dragyn
I may be jinxing myself because I haven't even put a down payment yet but I figured what the hey! If you are doing the November 18 NYC cruise let's talk!

Sorry, I click on the Cruise Meet for my cruise and it sent me here.....Where am I supposed to be? Im still a Newbie and excited!
Oh, you're fine. I was just pointing out the whole thread should be on the cruise meet board. I've asked for it to be moved there.

Just keep posting here. You're good.

EDIT: Actually, it's been moved, so I'm bowing out of the thread now.

Oh, you're fine. I was just pointing out the whole thread should be on the cruise meet board. I've asked for it to be moved there.

Just keep posting here. You're good.

EDIT: Actually, it's been moved, so I'm bowing out of the thread now.

Ok thanks! I was confused but Hopefully I meet some more Nov 18th Cruisers!!!

Good to meet you! Im excited about tis cruise but was a little unhappy that Thanksgiving day is our Disney day :( (But who cant be happy in Disney!!) I am already thinking about my FE gifts and what shirts to make!

Our family will be joining as well. Booked the day it opened, but just getting to the boards now. It will be myself, my DW and my DD who will be 7 at the time of sailing. Just booked dinner in Epcot for the day we are in Florida.

Good to meet you! Im excited about tis cruise but was a little unhappy that Thanksgiving day is our Disney day :( (But who cant be happy in Disney!!) I am already thinking about my FE gifts and what shirts to make!
Are there two separate sign ups for fish extenders? I requested to be added at the sailing's facebook group and now I see this and wonder if they are the same OR if I need to sign here? Not familiar with how DIS boards work for this kind of thing!

Are there two separate sign ups for fish extenders? I requested to be added at the sailing's facebook group and now I see this and wonder if they are the same OR if I need to sign here? Not familiar with how DIS boards work for this kind of thing!
Can you direct me to the groups FE Facebook page for this cruise. Thx.

Have you found anything about an FE sign up for this cruise? I signed up for one in Facebook, but I'm wondering if it is all the same - I'm not that familiar with DIS boards (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1715064845399578/)

What's going on, DISers? Aren't we all STOKED? Haven't been on the DIS in a while, because our budget has been interfering with my Disney addiction, but I was just blessed by some Pixie Dust to get a family discount that came open on this Thanksgiving week cruise, the only way I could get time off from my new teaching job to take advantage of it. My beautiful niece Sarah is a main stage performer on the Magic. You'll see her sporting an insanely long braid.

It's me and DH along with DS15 on our 4th DCL voyage. This will be our second time on the Magic, but she's been through two major overhauls at dry dock since our last time on her, so I'm excited to see the differences. What's everyone got planned for your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter