• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 18-19?

cutedisneygirly

DIS Veteran
Is there something going on these dates since some hotels seemed to be booked solid (BWPPI & PPH included)?

Thanks!

A quick Google search tells me there is a respiratory conference in Anaheim the 17-19 (Saturday to Tuesday). Also a conference for something called CCIS. Not sure if that's the reason but could be a contributing factor. Hopefully the park isn't packed, those are part of my dates!

It's also the first weekend of the holiday season. Remember if you check a range if dates and a room category isn't available every night it'll show as booked. For example for 3 night search: a standard room isn't available night 2 and a premium room isn't available night 1, and a view room isn't available night 3 it'll come up with no availability for those 3 nights.

I couldn't get those dates standard room at DLH until last week. I had to completely refund and do a new reservation when the new AP deal came out and I was able to secure the deal for standard that way. But not by changing current reservations. I thought it was odd, but in the end I am very happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter