November 16th, 2024 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Castaway Cay)

Grandma4ever

One day closer and still counting!!!
I have not seen a meet thread for this cruise date yet. So I thought I would try to start one.
My name is Lois, and this will be the 2nd half of a B2B cruise. It will be myself and my wife of 36 years and out 12 DCL cruise.
I would love if a person who is better with all the planning stuff ould step up and help make this meet what I know it can be.

This is just a bump to keep this thread easier to find if there are others who might like to Join. I fully recognize that we are still more than a year away.

Another Bump to add my grandson who will hopefully be cruising with us. His first time back since he was about 12 years old. Now almost 30. I am so very excited to have him join.

Hello it is me again. So we have added a second room and two more individuals to this cruise. My oldest Grandson is still traveling with us along with a long time friend. This will be #12 for Janet and I. Still hopeful that as the time gets closer a few more might join.

Maybe we can arrange a tour of the different staterooms. We have done that in the past and was able to see the rooms my budget will never be able to book. If anyone was interested, we could do a FE exchange. We could look at matching T-shirts if someone joins that can create a design for us. Another benefit that I have seen is being able to connect kids of the same ages together so they can get to know each other a bit before boarding.

Hi! Just found this Disney Cruise Meets post :-) My family and I will be on this cruise, it is only our 2nd cruise ever - our first was also a Merry Time cruise back in 2019, but we did Eastern Caribbean then. My group consists of me, my husband, my adult daughter and their adult best friend. We still have over a year before the cruise, so our group may increase (we have put it out there to other friends). We were hoping to cruise in 2023 for DCL's 25th Anniversary because it was our 25th wedding anniversary as well...but things did not align for us and so we are planning for 2024. Looking forward to a fun cruise! We are doing WDW on the front end and back end of this cruise. The daughter will be 20, so underage in the US to drink, but they are looking forward to stops in Mexico and Jamaica because they will be of age there. We have never been to any of these ports and looking forward to it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter