Nov. WWW (plus Donnie)

UUUMMMM......are you sure that wasn't Donnie moaning, grunting and groaning? I think he was once a woman.:rotfl2: or at least that is what I heard!:lmao:

I was talking about all the whispering in Amanda and my ear! Remember, Donnie was sitting on the other side of you...;)

I had a great time with all the Dis'ers! It was great meeting Angie, Amanda, Ami, Donnie, Jen and Deb. Oh, and Wynottah, too! And, by the way, that's one naughty little otter! We spotted her "rockin' the pole" in Epcot! This little girl has quite a wild side!
111808_1945a.jpg

This is Ami and Amanda waiting to be seated at 50's Prime Time. I'm surprised Ami didn't get yelled at for sitting on the end table. :lmao:

And Ami, armed with her Tide Stain Stick. Ami was a walking pharmacy! She is the most organized person I've ever met. She had cold medicines, pain relievers, and even a cold pack for my back!!! :thumbsup2

she even brought an air freshener for our room. You couldnt possibly imagine what that chick had packed in one suitcase. Although i was very thankful for her pharmacy when i got sick.:thumbsup2

Apparently, after a few mango margaritas it takes 2 people to figure out how to use a camera. :rotfl2:

At first I was a little horrified by the socks 'n crocs, but I have come to learn first hand that the socks are crucial in avoiding blisters. I forgive this person for their fashion blunder. ;)

At first I was a little horrified by the socks 'n crocs, but I have come to learn first hand that the socks are crucial in avoiding blisters. I forgive this person for their fashion blunder. ;)

GOD.....thats soo sexy!!!

You have a fetish for Amanda's feet?:laughing:

;) at rog!:laughing:

in my defense no one told me Florida was going to be so cold. Ok, so Dan did but i didnt listen to him. My feet needed some warmth. However it did feel like i was walking around in my bedroom slippers all day.

you mean dancers have plastic melons? I call shenanigans.

Ohhh, Nic! I love the pic from Pixie Hollow! I can't wait to have my pic taken with Tink, Silvermist, Iridessa, Fawn and Rosetta! Ohhh, Rosetta is yummy... er, I mean, pretty! LOL

I'm glad you wild women had a good time....sounds like a blast. I saw your pictures too :thumbsup2 . Are the men planning a similar trip anytime soon ??

I'm glad you wild women had a good time....sounds like a blast. I saw your pictures too :thumbsup2 . Are the men planning a similar trip anytime soon ??

When was the last time you seen a man with a wife plan a trip anywhere. :rotfl2: If we want them out of our hair we'll have to plan a WMW.:lmao: Of course I'd make Frank's ressies for 2. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter