Nov 10, 2012--Western FANTASY!!

Hi my hubby and I will be joining you all on the Fantasy Nov. 10th...I missed the date by one day for the FE which I hope I still can do but now I have to do ten posts to send a private message....sorry...just ignore all my HI's to get my posts in.

So excited to get that over with and now I can hope to be on the FE list. We went on the Fantasy July 28th and can't believe we are able to do this again, plus be with wonderful friends celebrating their 40th anniversary. Can't wait to get my feet back on that ship....sooooooo Amazing.

So excited to get that over with and now I can hope to be on the FE list. We went on the Fantasy July 28th and can't believe we are able to do this again, plus be with wonderful friends celebrating their 40th anniversary. Can't wait to get my feet back on that ship....sooooooo Amazing.

Hi Karen, I was going to help you out by signing you up for the FE list, but I see that you took care of it yourself!! Got a laugh from all of your posts. According to this thread's post #1, the deadline for signing up is not until October 15...but glad you signed up now. We'll have fun sharing ideas and making our FE gifts. So excited we are cruising together! You and Guy - the seasoned Disney Cruisers and Drew and I - the newbies.
Debbie :thumbsup2

Sorry for the late response, life is crazy! For the FE...two kids...Jack 11 and Katelyn turning 7 on the cruise. Where do we get the FE to hang upside the door and how many gifts do we bring?

Ok, Airfare is booked. Thank you Southwest. It's getting closer. I haven't told the kids, that we are actually going, pixiedust: but I don't think I can keep it in much longer. This will be our very first trip to WDW.:ssst:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter