• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Noticed on Travelocity

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
I was plugging in Sept. dates for the disney hotels and they have some specials where the deluxe view rooms are the same price as standard view. Disneyland Hotel was $200, Par.Pier was about 149, and GC was 229.

Also - I noticed that most motels that came up had traveller reviews. I was glad to find these because it really tells you what they are really like. I know that some areas around there can be quite trashy. Its a good place to go look at other people's experiences.
I am sure most of you know this, but just thought I would pass on what I found out.

Thanks for the info!

Expedia ends up giving some great rates as well, the best being in the few weeks before your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter