• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not yet activated AP voucher and parking?

pharmama

DIS Veteran
If I have an AP voucher (for an AP that includes parking) will I be able to park on the day I plan to activate it? Or will I have to pay (then perhaps seek refund at guest services later? Though not sure it will be worth that)?

When I bought APs at the ticket booths before, I brought my parking receipt to the ticket windows and they "refunded" it/applied the pass but I'm hoping to avoid the ticket booths this time.

Pretty sure you have to go to the ticket booth regardless in order to get your AP in which case they'll refund your parking fee at that time.

You have to pay. Then take the receipt to the ticket booth when you get the actual AP. You can always enter the park with the e-ticket and then get the actual AP later in the day.

As mentioned above you will have to go to the ticket booth sometime during the day. There are no AP processing centers any longer. All APs are processed at the ticket booths. You can enter with your printed vouchers and go to the ticket booths midday, when they're less busy, to take care of the AP process.

When I called the night before I activated my AP, the CM I spoke with said I would most likely have to pay but to show my prepaid AP and receipt and perhaps not. If I did have to pay, I would need to bring my receipt and when I activated my AP, they would refund my parking.

The CM at the parking booth scanned my prepaid AP and let us in without paying, but did state it had to be activated that same day.

I would have been happy either way and all CMs were very nice about it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter