• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not that Im lazy but I hate to........ ?

Floss my teeth!
the dentist always ask me how often I floss my teeth, I tell him every 6 mo when he does it :p
Memorable dentist quote: You don't have to floss all of your teeth, just the ones you want to keep.:scratchin
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f7e6...19a9e3/medical-benefits-dental-floss-unproven
:confused3 Turns out the entire thing has been a scam perpetrated on us by the floss-industry...hopefully someone soon publishes a study proving dusting, vacuuming and putting away laundry are pointless too!! :rotfl2:
I hate mopping. And cleaning toilets :crazy2:
:blush: I know I'm weird, but these are actually two of my favourite household chores. I like the satisfaction of being able to see a "before and after" kind of difference. It feels like I've actually accomplished something for my trouble, unlike other chores that you might as well turn around and start again as soon as you are done...

Shower. Especially in a strange place. It's a very vulnerable act! Naked, blind ( i wear glasses). Cold when you get out. I do it daily, but if there was a way to get dry cleaned, I would!

Grocery Shop!

It's just such an ordeal! If you do it "right," first you have to meal plan & make a list. Then you drive to the store & walk up & down the aisles dodging people who are standing in front of the stuff reading labels. After that, you stand in line & then unload all your groceries on the conveyor belt & make small-talk w/ the cashier & bagger. Then you unload all the bags into your car & drive home. And, once you're home, you're still not done because you have to lug all the groceries into the house & then find room for everything in your pantry, fridge, & freezer. It's just this unending drudgery!

If you'll come empty my dishwasher, I'll do your grocery shopping. It's one of my favourite chores. I will admit, we do mwnunplan and I make my grocery list from that. I don't check labels and ingredients..those people drive me nuts too. I don't know now why I like it so much..the way you describe it makes it sound awful LOL

My favourite part is going over the bill when I get home..I have no idea why LOL
Maybe it's to see how much I saved or to remember what deals I got.

If you'll come empty my dishwasher, I'll do your grocery shopping. It's one of my favourite chores. I will admit, we do mwnunplan and I make my grocery list from that. I don't check labels and ingredients..those people drive me nuts too. I don't know now why I like it so much..the way you describe it makes it sound awful LOL

My favourite part is going over the bill when I get home..I have no idea why LOL
Maybe it's to see how much I saved or to remember what deals I got.

Deal!

Because unloading the dishwasher is something I don't mind! I also take great pride in loading the dishwasher to its maximum capacity & w/ the dishes in a very "efficient unloading" order.

Deal!

Because unloading the dishwasher is something I don't mind! I also take great pride in loading the dishwasher to its maximum capacity & w/ the dishes in a very "efficient unloading" order.

I do that too! I just never want to do it when it's time to unload it. Or, maybe because I'm apparently the only one in the house who knows that the dishwasher has to get unloaded too..

Go anywhere, no matter how fun, after a hard day at work.

Me too. Going back out again after I get home feels weird. (And once it's dark, forget it - my day is done.)

I hate repetitive housework - sweeping, dusting...things that don't stay done for any length of time. But I love big organizing projects that really make a difference and last a while.

And I second (third? - whatever we're on) phone calls! They always somehow end up at the bottom of my "To Do" list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter