Not sure where this post belongs but

melissa70

Mouseketeer
On the Facebook pages, Disney World is starting to sound like a damn horror movie! I’m hearing wall to wall crowds, people throwing up on you on the guardians of the Galaxy, Noro virus is running rampant, selling out of the genie plus pass and someone just said Magic Kingdom is already full for tomorrow!!

On the Facebook pages, Disney World is starting to sound like a damn horror movie! I’m hearing wall to wall crowds, people throwing up on you on the guardians of the Galaxy, Noro virus is running rampant, selling out of the genie plus pass and someone just said Magic Kingdom is already full for tomorrow!!
This is first week of spring break in many places so yes, it is an extremely busy week. Unfortunately some do not have a choice when they visit but for those who can choose, spring break season is discouraged.

Guardians can cause nausea. It is not recommended for those who suffer from motion sickness although many with motion sickness successfully ride this attraction. We’ve ridden numerous times and not experienced what you’re describing from anyone around us but it dues happen, just not as often as is inferred.

Today the hopper G+ sold out but none of the other options did.

MK is full at the moment for park reservations tomorrow for those who require reservations but in no way is it ‘sold out’. A one day/multi day ticket can still be purchased for the MK tomorrow and those who do not require park reservations can go until the park fills, if it does.

I would recommend asking here or researching yourself. There is a lot of inaccurate information out there. We do our best to provide accurate information here.

We are a long weekend drive away and school is out here today and tomorrow. Lots of families here head to WDW when they get breaks.

I've seen green people 🤢 on Guardians (we were first time) but never saw anyone actually throwing up (although running for bathrooms).

Noro could be anywhere ...

And busy time, G+ sells fast.

Sounds like sensationalism? Never heard of people actively throwing up on someone on GoG, I love that ride but I'm also not prone to motion sickness lol. As for Noro, less likely to get it outdoors than anywhere indoors, just like any virus.

It's also Spring Break for a lot of people and so the parks are bound to be extremely busy for the next month, don't think that's unexpected?

I know it’s break in Polk this week which is usually blocked out for lower AP tiers (it’s not that blockout starts the 18th)

Also they will artificially cap AP/non date based reservations whenever they know it will be a buisier day (May 4th is already “full” at Hollywood Studios for non date based tickets

We were there last week and it was amazing. Definitely not wall to wall people.

This week is the start of Spring Breaks and it's always, always packed. Folks who research dates should know this and have a good game plan (plus pack LOTS of patience!).

Ridden GOTG many times and never seen anyone sick, or even look sick.

We went during Spring breaks many times in previous years and didn't find the crowds to be terrible. There are no "light crowd" days at Disney anymore, so just go at whatever time that works best for you.

Also wanted to mention that we went to WDW four times last year. We didn't catch any germs, nor did we see anyone throwing up.

Central Florida staggers spring break weeks. So busy is expected for weeks. I know Polk County is on break this week.

It is spring break for the next few weeks and I think a lot of people don't realize how crowded the parks get during that time (it is the same at Universal as well right now). I think of spring break as slightly less crowded than the week of Christmas at WDW.

One of the most helpful tools for me when I vacation at WDW is an accurate crowd calender made by outside companies. It helps me go into my vacation with accurate expectations regarding crowds and wait times.

I work in an elementary school 1,000 miles away from WDW and norovirus is here too. It has been all over the local and national news.

You can always count on quality information from Facebook 👎!!

It’s Spring Break. Any or all of these things are possible.

Disneyland is just as bad. We almost got thrown up on Mickey’s Wheel of Death at DCA🤣 It’s crowded and hot at 66F🤣 It’s actually not bad, but someone did have to grab a sick bag on the swinging car. I think WDW stuff is sensationalism. People have been complaining about the heat, humidity, crowds, and wait times at WDW since I started going in the early 80s. We have been at Spring Break, Thanksgiving, and Xmas to NYE. Next people will start saying they are running out of food and water at WDW, and society has completely broken down🙄

next week will be busier since it is Orange on Spring Break.
Maybe, maybe not. The Pirate and Pixie Dust annual passes are blocked out next week, but not this week. The blockout may discourage Orange County annual passholders from going next week. It is one thing to go when your kids are off school and you don't have to pay to enter the parks and another to buy tickets to get in when you are already a passholder.

Every year, WDW is packed during Spring Break. Our break is this week.
It's been years since I was there during Spring Break, but it seemed busier than any time we visited over. Christmas Break.

Every year, WDW is packed during Spring Break. Our break is this week.
It's been years since I was there during Spring Break, but it seemed busier than any time we visited over. Christmas Break.
Yes it’s definitely busier this spring break than 2018 SB. Seems almost thanksgiving/Christmas level crowdspre 2020. Still can be manageable with a semi plan and patience-unless hubs fast reflexes snags a Tron group 11 while you are still snug in bed at resort! Got my workout in for day (and omg is that a hike to Tron from busses :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter