Not sure how to book this trip...

luvgoing2disney

DIS Veteran
We are looking at another trip in November. Part of the party will by my SIL, her daughter and my MIL and FIL. The four of them will share a room, but SIL and our niece will only be there for about four of the seven days. Obviously I could book two packages one for the three day and another for the four but my FIL and MIL might have to change rooms and they don’t really want to do that. I can’t think of a way to do this online so would it be best to call Disney instead?

We are looking at another trip in November. Part of the party will by my SIL, her daughter and my MIL and FIL. The four of them will share a room, but SIL and our niece will only be there for about four of the seven days. Obviously I could book two packages one for the three day and another for the four but my FIL and MIL might have to change rooms and they don’t really want to do that. I can’t think of a way to do this online so would it be best to call Disney instead?

The easiest way would be to book a room only and have each person purchase the amount of tickets needed.

The easiest way would be to book a room only and have each person purchase the amount of tickets needed.
Agreed!

Op, why did you want a package? If it’s just for room and tickets, do room only and buy tickets; you may be able to save money too by buying from a 3rd party. If you wanted a dining plan, you could always have the other room get the DP and share with your in-laws.

One thing that would impact would be that extra adults (beyond 2) get a $25 charge per night, so they would continue to be charged that even after the SIL left, so you’d have a trade off between slight extra cost vs convenience of staying in same room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter