Not so scary!

peacelovedisneyy

Earning My Ears
my family and I have been going to Disney for years! I have been to the mickeys not to scary party several times, but I'm having a hard time thinking of something me (21) and my little sister (14) can dress up as together, if anyone has any ideas let me know :) thanks

If you go to the 'parent' board for this one, the Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies board, there is a long thread with lots of ideas and pictures. You might find some ideas there! :)

You could be Cinderella's step-sisters - that would be fun!

Claire&TheBoys said:
If you go to the 'parent' board for this one, the Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies board, there is a long thread with lots of ideas and pictures. You might find some ideas there! :)

You could be Cinderella's step-sisters - that would be fun!

thank you!

and yes most people dress up! but you don't have to its just fun :) you will love it!

just a tip- don't worry about the candy until the last hour. if u wait u WILL get your bag filled! (they have to get rid of the candy that night so they will practically fill up your bag!) u can go enjoy the rides while everyone gets candy, there is hardly any lines :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter