Not receiving email notifications

Cyberc1978

DIS Veteran
For at least 1 week presumably more I haven't received any email notifications for threads I either start or watch.

I have checked and my email is working and nothing in my junk/spam folder.

Are there any general issues sending out notifications?

regards

I stopped receiving them probably three years ago. I have done everything I can think of to get them back and nothing I've done has enabled it to start working again. If you get it resolved, I'd love to hear what fixed it.

I stopped receiving them probably three years ago. I have done everything I can think of to get them back and nothing I've done has enabled it to start working again. If you get it resolved, I'd love to hear what fixed it.
im hoping one of the admins have some additional information.

And just like that, a day or two ago, I started receiving email notifications again :)

And just like that, a day or two ago, I started receiving email notifications again :)

I just ended up changing my email and then I got then email notifications again.

Since you started getting them a day or two again I assume it’s because the boards was moved to a cloud provider as advertised.

I haven’t received email notificarions for a few weeks. I’m goinig to try changing address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter