Not new, but feel new to planning...where do i start?

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
Hopefully i'm not the only one this has happened too. I've planned Disney trips before, with and without the DDP, a TS each night, or one TS for the whole trip, FP+ and before FP+, so i'm no stranger to planning. My problem is my last trip to Disney was in 2015, i have our next one booked at the WL in August 2018, and i don't know where to start with planning...I feel like it's my first trip o_O:sad2:

I apologize in advance if i ramble, these are all the thoughts running through my brain and i'm trying to get them out as concisely as possible :)

There's 3 of us myself, DD11, and DBF, this will be his first trip in 30 yrs (no exaggeration, the last time he was 11 lol). We're there the last week of August - 9 days, 8 nights, but i don't really count departure day so it's like 8 days. Hopefully getting in mid-afternoon, i want to get an early-ish flight out, on a Friday. We have 7 day park hoppers with a 1 day water park add-on. DD and I are used to the hustle and bustle of Disney, but DBF isn't and likes the laid back approach, which is great but i'm not sure how to plan to not plan and keep things relaxed. I also want to make sure this is a great trip since this will kinda be like his first visit.

I feel like so much has changed since 2015, i don't even know what's what anymore.

I originally wanted to do MNSSHP if it was being held, but am not sure because of the price. The one year i went it rained the whole night, so i missed out on everything.

I've looked at restaurants and i feel like i want to eat everywhere lol My motto used to be eh, if we don't get it this trip we'll get it next time and i think because it's been so long i feel like this will be my last trip for years (does that make sense). How do you guys narrow down the restaurants for your trip?

I want to see HDDR, eat at 'Ohana for dinner and breakfast, and Akershus for breakfast for sure. But then i'll see other places and think oh we need to eat there, because DD and i have eaten there and loved it, but he hasn't eaten there.

I feel like i don't even know where to start with any of it. Will the TP crowd levels change between now and then or are they pretty much set?

I hope this all makes sense.

Sooooo long story short (too late :rotfl:) where do i start? What are our must-do's?

Disney planning now requires lots of meds and :drinking1. They have made it unbelievably painful because so much planning is required. No more laid back trips or do what you want because it is regimented. Just when you think everything is good, then comes the FP window. Now you have to decide whether you are going to do something or cancel an ADR booked 4 months earlier. After that, you start to second and third guess everything. This leads to more meds and more :drinking1.

To help with being a relaxed trip try to take mid day breaks. This has helped us as my daughter and husband need that down time. My son and I could stay in the parks all day. We typically do rope drop stay until about 11 or 12 and then go back to the resort and hang out at the pool and then head back for dinner and stay the rest of the night. You can also have some days to sleep in. I really wanted to see the parade so we stayed in bed a little longer, hung out at the pool and went to the park at about 1 or 2 for the 3pm parade.

As for the restaurants that is tough. We try to do new ones each trip and then also a few that we really liked. My daughter and myself are very picky eaters so looking at the menus helps us to narrow it down.

Touring Plans is usually pretty good. We have used them for our last 2 trips. We usually go the week of Labor Day and the crowds have not been that bad. Also with the party I would think you can wait until closer to the time to book these as I don't think they will sell out that early unless it is the first night of it. I could be wrong though. We haven't had a chance to do the party since the years that we have gone they start the party the second week of September.

First, relax, you can make it as complicated or laid back as you want. Second, late August is hot, like sun hot (and I'm from Georgia so am used to it) so don't over plan so that you will have some rest time, and no don't plan rest time, it happens. Third, it's very possible F&W will be happening while you are there so you are going to want to spend some time at Epcot sampling booths.

We don't plan, period. We book a resort (we are thinking of going some time in December this year and haven't even booked a resort yet, so no to planning). I would suggest maybe going ahead and thinking ahead and booking your 3 FPs in each park then go from there. We have never booked ADRs any further in advance than day of and have never had any problem finding somewhere to eat. Doing it that way we get to always try new and different places, we rarely repeat. Now this is not going to work for character meals or BOG (which we don't do) but you should be able to find something day of for just about everything else. Since you have plenty of time there, I'd book my FPs in all 4 parks at the beginning of the trip then you can (gasp) play it by ear for the rest of the trip and decide which parks you feel like you need to revisit. I always tell first timers (which your DBF will sort of be) not to try to rush from ride to ride, you can't miss something you've never had. Take your time and actually take in the sights and enjoy the place. We are big lovers of park hoppers, have always had them. For us, it's worth the extra money to have the freedom to eat where we want or leave a park if it gets too crowded. I can't tell you how many times it's been hot and we have been tired so gone back to the resort to swim then sit around and decide what park we want to go to later, no plans.

I consider a Disney trip like an Everest Expedition. It require planning, stamina, and money.

Since our main interest is visiting the parks we try pick park days for the trips and then fit in which attractions we want FP+ for. Keeping in mind if we do rope drop or not and how many times we may visit each park that trip.

The last thing we plan for is dining. It's not our focus and I can spend less money for better food than about 99% at home than at WDW. We're lucky to live in a place where good restaurants abound. So I would not make dining a main focus for a trip. Most of the food is just average, chain restaurant quality.

I could not imagine not making plans. That would stress me out, not relax me. Just because you are making plans doesn't mean that it can't be relaxing for DBF. I would make all of the plans giving DBF little input. (Maybe narrowing it down to two hotels to choose from.) Asking his opinion on every decision (because you want to make it magical for him) may just stress him out. Do not try to give him the MOST MAGICAL 'first' trip. You would be setting yourself up for failure. Plan a trip that is fun to you with his interests in mind and he will enjoy himself.

I make lists, lots of list. I keep a spreadsheet with the lists and I constantly edit them. I keep a list of restaurants I want to try 'next trip' which is always being tweaked. That way when 180 days approaches I have a starting point and then I narrow down from there. I would consult eh crowd calendar right before 180 days and decide on my parks then.

Only you can decide your Must Do's. Again, start making a list of your must do attractions. You really won't need to finalize this until close to 60 days out. Then plan your fp+ accordingly. Try to keep that must do to a minimum, maybe 2 attractions besides your fp+ per day. My best advice is to keep the trip flexible. If DBF walks by a ride that interests him but isn't on your must do list, give it a whirl. That's why you don't want to have too many must do's, you want to fit in the spontaneous ride here and there. It may feel like you won't be back to Disney soon enough and try to fit in everything but that will lead to stress. Just keep saying - I WILL BE BACK!

I could not imagine not making plans. That would stress me out, not relax me. Just because you are making plans doesn't mean that it can't be relaxing for DBF. I would make all of the plans giving DBF little input. (Maybe narrowing it down to two hotels to choose from.) Asking his opinion on every decision (because you want to make it magical for him) may just stress him out. Do not try to give him the MOST MAGICAL 'first' trip. You would be setting yourself up for failure. Plan a trip that is fun to you with his interests in mind and he will enjoy himself.

I make lists, lots of list. I keep a spreadsheet with the lists and I constantly edit them. I keep a list of restaurants I want to try 'next trip' which is always being tweaked. That way when 180 days approaches I have a starting point and then I narrow down from there. I would consult eh crowd calendar right before 180 days and decide on my parks then.

Only you can decide your Must Do's. Again, start making a list of your must do attractions. You really won't need to finalize this until close to 60 days out. Then plan your fp+ accordingly. Try to keep that must do to a minimum, maybe 2 attractions besides your fp+ per day. My best advice is to keep the trip flexible. If DBF walks by a ride that interests him but isn't on your must do list, give it a whirl. That's why you don't want to have too many must do's, you want to fit in the spontaneous ride here and there. It may feel like you won't be back to Disney soon enough and try to fit in everything but that will lead to stress. Just keep saying - I WILL BE BACK!

This is great advice. This last trip I kept a spread sheet for the first time. Mainly to keep track of FP+ and ADRs.

Disney planning now requires lots of meds and :drinking1. They have made it unbelievably painful because so much planning is required. No more laid back trips or do what you want because it is regimented. Just when you think everything is good, then comes the FP window. Now you have to decide whether you are going to do something or cancel an ADR booked 4 months earlier. After that, you start to second and third guess everything. This leads to more meds and more :drinking1.

LOL!! It def seems like there is more to do, i think that's why i'm like yikes what do i do!

To help with being a relaxed trip try to take mid day breaks. This has helped us as my daughter and husband need that down time. My son and I could stay in the parks all day. We typically do rope drop stay until about 11 or 12 and then go back to the resort and hang out at the pool and then head back for dinner and stay the rest of the night. You can also have some days to sleep in. I really wanted to see the parade so we stayed in bed a little longer, hung out at the pool and went to the park at about 1 or 2 for the 3pm parade.

As for the restaurants that is tough. We try to do new ones each trip and then also a few that we really liked. My daughter and myself are very picky eaters so looking at the menus helps us to narrow it down.

Touring Plans is usually pretty good. We have used them for our last 2 trips. We usually go the week of Labor Day and the crowds have not been that bad. Also with the party I would think you can wait until closer to the time to book these as I don't think they will sell out that early unless it is the first night of it. I could be wrong though. We haven't had a chance to do the party since the years that we have gone they start the party the second week of September.

As much as i've tried i don't think we've ever made rope drop. It's always something i want to do but it winds up not happening...I think i'll put that on my list as a must-do, and actually make sure it happens. I think if i lure them with the idea of afternoon swimming it'll help. We did Universal last summer and did mid-day breaks, that sometimes turned into the rest of the day breaks, and i think it helped. I think being at WL will help with that.

First, relax, you can make it as complicated or laid back as you want. Second, late August is hot, like sun hot (and I'm from Georgia so am used to it) so don't over plan so that you will have some rest time, and no don't plan rest time, it happens. Third, it's very possible F&W will be happening while you are there so you are going to want to spend some time at Epcot sampling booths.

We don't plan, period. We book a resort (we are thinking of going some time in December this year and haven't even booked a resort yet, so no to planning). I would suggest maybe going ahead and thinking ahead and booking your 3 FPs in each park then go from there. We have never booked ADRs any further in advance than day of and have never had any problem finding somewhere to eat. Doing it that way we get to always try new and different places, we rarely repeat. Now this is not going to work for character meals or BOG (which we don't do) but you should be able to find something day of for just about everything else. Since you have plenty of time there, I'd book my FPs in all 4 parks at the beginning of the trip then you can (gasp) play it by ear for the rest of the trip and decide which parks you feel like you need to revisit. I always tell first timers (which your DBF will sort of be) not to try to rush from ride to ride, you can't miss something you've never had. Take your time and actually take in the sights and enjoy the place. We are big lovers of park hoppers, have always had them. For us, it's worth the extra money to have the freedom to eat where we want or leave a park if it gets too crowded. I can't tell you how many times it's been hot and we have been tired so gone back to the resort to swim then sit around and decide what park we want to go to later, no plans.

I'm also a fan of park hoppers, because you never know when you'll change your mind and want to go somewhere else. Ooooo F&W, i did that last time and loved it!

I consider a Disney trip like an Everest Expedition. It require planning, stamina, and money.

Since our main interest is visiting the parks we try pick park days for the trips and then fit in which attractions we want FP+ for. Keeping in mind if we do rope drop or not and how many times we may visit each park that trip.

The last thing we plan for is dining. It's not our focus and I can spend less money for better food than about 99% at home than at WDW. We're lucky to live in a place where good restaurants abound. So I would not make dining a main focus for a trip. Most of the food is just average, chain restaurant quality.

I think we'll stick with the 4 TS, and do QS the rest of the week. That cuts down on the need to be somewhere at a certain time, and you're right most of the restaurants are ok but not like wow! HDDR and 'Ohana for dinner have been on my list for a while, and the 2 breakfasts are 2 of my favs.

You made me laugh, because when i start throwing different options at him he's all whoa slow down, so many options and it does stress him out. I am/was def trying to give him the best "first" trip ever, but it could end up a disaster.

Phew, I feel better already! Thank you all for your advice and input. My brain was going 100 miles an hour and was all over the place, you've definitely helped me to slow down and get some thoughts in order.

As far as planning goes you've already made a good start. You picked your dates, resort, and tickets. So, you are way ahead on the planning check list. Planning I feel will ease your stress. By all means make a plan but be flexible. For me the next step is to pick specific parks for given days of your stay. That will then make planning FPs and ADRs easier. I consult crowd calendars for Projected crowd levels and EMHs, and park hours. Also, start educating yourself on the new attractions since 2015 and what has closed. Also, get an general idea what type of attractions will appeal to your group. If Character Meet-and-Greets are not important, that will simplify planning. Is your group thrill seekers or more in the chicken category or somewhere in-between? Also get a general idea how your group wants to tour. Will they be willing to get up early and rope drop? Are they night owls? You've still got time and I'm sure your plans will continue to come together. Have a wonderful trip.

You sound a bit like me. Our Orlando trips the last few times have been non-Disney, and now we're going June 2018. Trying to plan for my non-Disney fan DH and two much older kids (17 & 19). Even with some advance planning for 2009, our trip wasn't so smooth. I want this one to be better, and to really fit their needs as well as me getting my Disney fix. I'm going to be watching the advice you get as well. :)

It looks like you have a really good start! I don't think you have to stress! And really, 2015 wasn't that long ago. Sure, some attractions have been added or taken away since you've been, but it's basically the same. I find that if I stay in touch with this board, it keeps me current on Disney happenings! And look...you're here! But I do know what you mean. We go every 2 years so when I start planning again, I sometimes think...how do I do that again?? But it comes back to me. Just do what you always do! You've got the bones of your trip, now just fill it in with what's best for your family...what rides, dining, shows, experiences does your family want to experience? Those are your must do's!

As far as planning goes you've already made a good start. You picked your dates, resort, and tickets. So, you are way ahead on the planning check list. Planning I feel will ease your stress. By all means make a plan but be flexible. For me the next step is to pick specific parks for given days of your stay. That will then make planning FPs and ADRs easier. I consult crowd calendars for Projected crowd levels and EMHs, and park hours. Also, start educating yourself on the new attractions since 2015 and what has closed. Also, get an general idea what type of attractions will appeal to your group. If Character Meet-and-Greets are not important, that will simplify planning. Is your group thrill seekers or more in the chicken category or somewhere in-between? Also get a general idea how your group wants to tour. Will they be willing to get up early and rope drop? Are they night owls? You've still got time and I'm sure your plans will continue to come together. Have a wonderful trip.

Thanks! I'm sure no matter what it will be a great trip cuz we'll be in Disney :):) I'll throw some early days, and late start days in, that way it won't be too bad on them.

You sound a bit like me. Our Orlando trips the last few times have been non-Disney, and now we're going June 2018. Trying to plan for my non-Disney fan DH and two much older kids (17 & 19). Even with some advance planning for 2009, our trip wasn't so smooth. I want this one to be better, and to really fit their needs as well as me getting my Disney fix. I'm going to be watching the advice you get as well. :)

Awesome, I'm glad i'm not the only one.

It looks like you have a really good start! I don't think you have to stress! And really, 2015 wasn't that long ago. Sure, some attractions have been added or taken away since you've been, but it's basically the same. I find that if I stay in touch with this board, it keeps me current on Disney happenings! And look...you're here! But I do know what you mean. We go every 2 years so when I start planning again, I sometimes think...how do I do that again?? But it comes back to me. Just do what you always do! You've got the bones of your trip, now just fill it in with what's best for your family...what rides, dining, shows, experiences does your family want to experience? Those are your must do's!

Very true, once i started looking the other night and writing stuff down it did seem to come back...of course that was also the same night i got advice from the Dis so it helped :disrocks: The one thing i do know is that i want to see all of the night time shows, so they will absolutely be must-do's. Oooooo just saying that makes me think of Stacey, is she still on the resort TV? I hope so, i could watch the same loop over and over And i usually do :rotfl2: DD is always like seriously mom, we already know what she's gonna say!

Hopefully i'm not the only one this has happened too. I've planned Disney trips before, with and without the DDP, a TS each night, or one TS for the whole trip, FP+ and before FP+, so i'm no stranger to planning. My problem is my last trip to Disney was in 2015, i have our next one booked at the WL in August 2018, and i don't know where to start with planning...I feel like it's my first trip o_O:sad2:

I apologize in advance if i ramble, these are all the thoughts running through my brain and i'm trying to get them out as concisely as possible :)

There's 3 of us myself, DD11, and DBF, this will be his first trip in 30 yrs (no exaggeration, the last time he was 11 lol). We're there the last week of August - 9 days, 8 nights, but i don't really count departure day so it's like 8 days. Hopefully getting in mid-afternoon, i want to get an early-ish flight out, on a Friday. We have 7 day park hoppers with a 1 day water park add-on. DD and I are used to the hustle and bustle of Disney, but DBF isn't and likes the laid back approach, which is great but i'm not sure how to plan to not plan and keep things relaxed. I also want to make sure this is a great trip since this will kinda be like his first visit.

I feel like so much has changed since 2015, i don't even know what's what anymore.

I originally wanted to do MNSSHP if it was being held, but am not sure because of the price. The one year i went it rained the whole night, so i missed out on everything.

I've looked at restaurants and i feel like i want to eat everywhere lol My motto used to be eh, if we don't get it this trip we'll get it next time and i think because it's been so long i feel like this will be my last trip for years (does that make sense). How do you guys narrow down the restaurants for your trip?

I want to see HDDR, eat at 'Ohana for dinner and breakfast, and Akershus for breakfast for sure. But then i'll see other places and think oh we need to eat there, because DD and i have eaten there and loved it, but he hasn't eaten there.

I feel like i don't even know where to start with any of it. Will the TP crowd levels change between now and then or are they pretty much set?

I hope this all makes sense.

Sooooo long story short (too late :rotfl:) where do i start? What are our must-do's?

We've been the last week of August for the past 7 years and I think you need to be prepared for how hot it will be and plan around it. I'm talking sweltering hot. I highly suggest trying to get to RD each morning (or as early as you can), taking an afternoon break back at the resort and then going back out early evening. By doing this, you've sort of already built in a "hustle and bustle" plus "laid back" touring plan. It has worked quite well for us and we find we enjoy our resorts more and find little gems that they have to offer that we would miss if we were just in the parks all day. We would usually do our must-do's in each park in the morning (with FP+), take our break and then head back to a park for dinner, a few rides and that park's evening show. I like your ADR choices! We love HDDR! I would also suggest eating at WCC since you are staying at WL. We walked up to WCC three times (for 2 breakfasts and a lunch) this past August. I like the idea of only making a few ADR's. If you find you want more when you are there, simply go on the MDE app and see what's available.

At WL, they also have a great tour of the resort where they point out all the architectural and decorative details. If you don't go on the tour, you can always pick up a handout at concierge and do a self-guided one.

We've been the last week of August for the past 7 years and I think you need to be prepared for how hot it will be and plan around it. I'm talking sweltering hot. I highly suggest trying to get to RD each morning (or as early as you can), taking an afternoon break back at the resort and then going back out early evening. By doing this, you've sort of already built in a "hustle and bustle" plus "laid back" touring plan. It has worked quite well for us and we find we enjoy our resorts more and find little gems that they have to offer that we would miss if we were just in the parks all day. We would usually do our must-do's in each park in the morning (with FP+), take our break and then head back to a park for dinner, a few rides and that park's evening show. I like your ADR choices! We love HDDR! I would also suggest eating at WCC since you are staying at WL. We walked up to WCC three times (for 2 breakfasts and a lunch) this past August. I like the idea of only making a few ADR's. If you find you want more when you are there, simply go on the MDE app and see what's available.

At WL, they also have a great tour of the resort where they point out all the architectural and decorative details. If you don't go on the tour, you can always pick up a handout at concierge and do a self-guided one.

We went to Universal the same week last year and the 3rd week of August a few times, so luckily we're prepared for the heat. That's another reason i didn't want to do too many ADR's, when it's hot we don't eat a lot.

I was hoping we would be able to walk up to WCC, I loved it when we went for DD's 5th bday, she probably doesn't remember it lol

The tour sounds very interesting!

TP crowds are off on many days this fall by a +2. That said, it doesn't matter. The crowds will be whatever they are- just pick the park with the lowest level, and if they are all +1 or +2 (or -1 or -2) you have still picked one of the parks with the lowest crowd. Things haven't changed much- something here, something there- nothing major- even Pandora/AK is basically 2 attractions and a nice bio luminescent walk through at night and a couple of new things at night to experience. AK is one of our faves, and even with the changes it can still be done in a day. SW land is 'scheduled' to be open around the time you are considering- so that will need to be 'possibly' addressed. Over planning is what makes it feel overwhelming and stressful IMHO. We get FPs for the park we want to be in that day, throw in some ADRs here and there- and we're done. We will never do the Deluxe DP again- it locks your entire vacation into revolving around food. If the goal is a relaxed experience for DBF and you over plan it- well, that seems a bit counter intuitive to me. We don't wing it- but we don't turn it into a 'job' and take on the 'responsibility' to do and see as much as possible. Do RD- take breaks after lunch when it is the hottest part of the day, then go back for night time entertainment. You are going to get a lot of opinions all over the place, from 'super planning' to 'winging it'. We find the middle ground works for us- a little planning but nothing over the top. So what if you don't see and do everything? WDW isn't going anywhere...

Last edited:
Update :) I've made some progress in planning and our budget.
I picked our restaurants - 'Ohana for breakfast, 'Ohana for dinner, Hoop Dee Doo, 50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi, and the fantasmic package at Mama Melrose. So much for not a lot of TS meals :rotfl2: in my defense we're there 8 full days and i only have 5 dinners planned. DBF is good with the amount of TS meals, so that helps. His only request was more lunches or dinners as opposed to breakfasts, which i happily did.

We decided on an early morning flight the day we get there, so we land around 9:30ish then will kinda go where the day takes us.

We are going to do MNSSHP, if it's offered, and sleep in and have a pool day the day we do the party.

The crowds in each park are consistent from day to day, in the 4-7 range, so i just have to figure out when we'll eat and our fastpasses and we're good. I ran a few trip reports for different days/crowd levels and we know our average wait time will be 30 minutes give or take, which is fine. We're not rushing anywhere, but will keep an eye on the time for parades and shows.

Our strategy is to tackle one side of a park at a time, for instance RD at MK and head to the left do adventureland, frontierland, and liberty square, then figure out the rest of our day. Do we want to keep going, take a break or hop to another park. This way we go in knowing we're not doing the whole park in one day, and i think that will help.

would welcome ideas for what you did in Orlando non-Disney. We go to Disney this june and will hit orlando for Christmas 2018 (off property). Thanks!

would welcome ideas for what you did in Orlando non-Disney. We go to Disney this june and will hit orlando for Christmas 2018 (off property). Thanks!

We've done two trips that were Universal and something else - one time it was 2 days at Legoland (my boys LOVED it, were 11 & 13 at the time), and our last trip was Universal and Kennedy Space Center. The boys wanted to do more days at Kennedy (14 & 16 that trip), and I'm sure we're going to do one day there this trip. A number of years ago we did a few days at Sea World, which my dh loves.

We always stay at WBC, and spend time in their lazy rivers and pools. We also like to go to City Walk after the parking price drops (after 5 or 6pm it drops to $5) to have dinner and walk around. It's a lot less crowded than Disney Springs. We always try to hit one of the themed mini-golf locations, too. It's a lot of fun and we do that when we go other places, not just Orlando. We outlet shop, relax in the condo, and find off-beat things to do.

Before we had kids, we usually only did one park day, and did other things instead. DH visited a plane restoration place in Kissimee, we've done I Drive, too. There's plenty to do if you look around. This trip is going to be hard to plan bc I plan to do as much Disney as possible while dh is amenable to it, but the kids want to do Kennedy, so we'll probably try to take a day out for that.

We don't do the beach bc it's too hard to find public parking and the boys aren't all that interested anyway. But there are always things to do if you look.

Update :) I've made some progress in planning and our budget.
I picked our restaurants - 'Ohana for breakfast, 'Ohana for dinner, Hoop Dee Doo, 50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi, and the fantasmic package at Mama Melrose. So much for not a lot of TS meals :rotfl2: in my defense we're there 8 full days and i only have 5 dinners planned. DBF is good with the amount of TS meals, so that helps. His only request was more lunches or dinners as opposed to breakfasts, which i happily did.
that's a lot of HS meals - no TS planned in any other park?

that's a lot of HS meals - no TS planned in any other park?

I realized that once i typed it out, but after thinking about it i'm okay with it. I was reading a trip report from last august and they ate at the Plaza and it sounded pretty good, so i'm thinking about adding it to the mix. Are reservations for there hard to get, or are they pretty open?

DD's favorite park is HS and we'll more than likely be there for at least a portion of the day most of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter