Not In Iraq but deployed

Enforcer

Earning My Ears
Hello all how are you doing? I just wanted to say how great it is that we are overseas defending the nation against terrorism and that all you give us great support. We really do appriciate all the nice things you guys are saying and doing for us but dont usually have the time to write or call and let the ones we love the most know. Thank You for being true americans.

Let me be the first to say "Thank you" to you and all those who defend freedom worldwide. My son was deployed to Iraq for a year and came back to the states 04/2004. He came out of the Army 09/2004 and is now back at home. (and going to WDW with the family for Thanksgiving!) It will be a wonderful trip and make up for the Thanksgiving he missed while deployed. I'm praying for you and all troops and world leaders and have a prayer group that has made a commitment to remember the troops in prayer daily. I hope you make good friends here. It's a good place to share.

Hi Honey!

This is my DH I talk about all the time :teeth: Guess he decided to come see what the DIS is about since I talk about it all the time. It's about time! :hyper:

I am so glad that so many people are supportive of our soldiers that are sent overseas... many like my DH that are National Guard or Reserves that also have full time jobs waiting for them. The support has been overwhelming and I'm so glad that our soldiers have that to come home to.

... and dear... I thank you too!

::yes::

Originally posted by Enforcer
Thank You for being true americans.

And a Thank You to our true american heros. Our soldiers! :)

Many thanks to you and all our brave soldiers for all they sacrifice.
We appreciate all they do to protect our freedom and keep them in our daily prayers. May God give our families the faith and strength, to get through these days with their loved ones in harm's way, as we stuggle to help bring world peace.

God Bless ^i^,
:hug: Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter