Not Happy w/ Happy Limo (long)

confal1

Mouseketeer
I tried booking with Happy Limo because I had heard good things. Unfortunately my experience was not. I called on Fri to book a rather lenghty reservation. I am going down in Nov. with my family and 3 other families so we needed limos or sedans for different dates and places. I was told I would receive a CF# within 24 hours. Nothing came. I emailed them twice yesterday and they finally emailed me today. Every leg of the reservation had a problem so I called to try and fix all the problems. Then was resent new CF #'s but they charged me twice for the car seat @ 5.00 for 3 legs I was paying an extra $15.00 and they also had the number of guests wrong. So I called again and started from scratch and was told to ignore all other CF and use the new ones. The email I rec'd from Happy said that they already sent me 2 sets of CF #s and to call if there was a problem. Needless to say I am now waiting for a quote from Tiffany. Sorry this is so long, but beware and check your CF very carefully when booking with Happy.

Confal1
Call me now and I'll give you a price and Conformation number over the phone with no problem. Go to my web site and get the number...or here it is.. 1-866-240-7422
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter