• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not getting e-mails for my subscribed threads

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Haven't gotten any since the new board went into effect(?)
I made no change in any of my computer cookies, set-up, etc. Just no e-mails any longer.

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

WebmasterAlex, Caskbill, CarolMN..

Good Morning!

I believe I read on Wednesday that there are new enhancements being added to the DIS.
Thanks for making it more user friendly! :dance3:

My problem:

In the last 24 hrs., I have NOT received any 'new' e-mails stating that there are 'new' posts in the threads that I have a subscription.
I did verify my subscriptions in the user CP and thats OK. :)

MOST unusual :confused3

I don't think that this has ever happened in the 3 yrs. of my subscription... that a day goes by...with nothing new to view.

ALSO ... When replying to any post, I will do a preview, then hit "submit" and recently get a "This page cannot be displayed" message and need to submit it again. HELP??

Thank You for your attention in this matter!!

Happy Holidays!! :wave:

Have any webmasters responded since there are many of us with this problem. It did happen to me once or twice before.

Webmasters, please - you guys know how addicted we have become :teeth: , we need our daily dose. :blush:

Here too! No email notifications since the server change. I've double-checked all of my settings here on the DIS, and I'm receiving emails from places other than the DIS, so I think my email account is okay.

Help?

I'm going to try to eliminate my current Disboard cookies, then re-sign in. Maybe that'll do it--????

I'll bump this one because this is the exact reason i'm here at the tech board.

thanks for the help!

Same here, no e-mail notifications for the past several days, what gives??? :confused3

OK...Its Saturday AM and still nothing. :sad2:

I certainly understand I T type problems and difficulties in resolution..but..I dont understand no acknowledgement from the mods yet..on this issue??

Maybe if we post this thread on every board....someone will read it when they try to move it :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

senecabeach said:
OK...Its Saturday AM and still nothing. :sad2:

I certainly understand I T type problems and difficulties in resolution..but..I dont understand no acknowledgement from the mods yet..on this issue??

Maybe if we post this thread on every board....someone will read it when they try to move it :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Maybe if a message was posted by "Ty Pennington" we would get a response from someone in charge, LOL!!! :rolleyes:

I also tried to set up a poll. Don't even know where it went. I did it on the Community Board re email notifications.

I don't think anyone is receiving any. We have not received any since 12/12. I can't belive/find it hard to believe that not one moderator has acknowledged being aware of this problem. Regardless of wether or not it will be fixed anytime soon.

AnnaS said:
...I can't belive/find it hard to believe that not one moderator has acknowledged being aware of this problem. Regardless of wether or not it will be fixed anytime soon.
One has, the OP. ;)

Indeed -and he be me!!!
And I'm still in the same boat as everyone else. Makes it hard to track all the DDP and menu change threads----

OK...its Sunday...STILL no mod replies...

Maybe they are finishing thier X-mas shopping??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ya Hoo !!! One issue seems fixed.....getting e-mail messages..

Way to go MODS !!!!!!!!!!
:woohoo:

NOW....just fix the now "need to double send" a reply post????

Im happy for you guys, but Im still not getting emails, What did you do to fix it?

Thanks

I'm still not getting emails either. Well, I did get one today. One's not enough though. When I go to user CP there have been replies to quite a few of my subscribed threads, multiple times throughout the day I've checked it, yet I've only received one email. :confused3 It's driving me crazy. It's impossible to keep up this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter