not fond of going to doctors

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
I found out I have a fibriod, sorta a utterine tumor. The doctor said because of my young age, it's very unlikely that it's cancerous, but I'm scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow to see exactly what it is. It's funny to think about because that's usually something I associate with pregnancies. hehe. But I hate going to the doctor, especially without my mom there. :(

try not to worry. I'm just like that too, even for the silliest thing - I hate to be there in the office being "inspected".

I hope it turns out to be nothing for you. Best wishes and try to think positively :D

Try not to worry. At least ultrasounds aren't painful. I am sure all will be okay. Be sure to let us know.

Angie, I do hope that this turns out to be nothing for you to worry about. My thoughts are with you. {{hugs}}

Oh Angela.....I hope this tumor is benign. Keep thinking positively.

Hope everything turns out ok, Angela. Think positive, that is a real healing process for all of us when we are going to the doctors. Let us know how you make out. :D

I'm sorry, Angie. I hope everything turns out good for you. *hugs*

Chin up, Angela! None of us LIKE going to the doctor! Hang in there & check in when it's over.
(good vibes coming your way!)

I am so very happy, Angie, that you have taken your own health in control of you. And great it is being followed up on in an exppedient manner. My very best wishes for good results, I am sure they will be. Please update us, I know you will. {{Hugs}}

Good luck to you this morning. I also have an appt. this morning that I am not looking forward to.

I had an ultrasound for fibroids...they are painless and over before you know it....You are being smart in following up on it....{{{HUGS}}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter