Not a DisDad but need some help from some!

Tinatoo

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, sorry to invade your man-cave but I need some help and I was hoping you guys might be the right ones to ask.

My fiance and I are planning a trip for June 22-26th. I have been a few times; 2009 with kids, ex and other family, 2001(2)? with my HS choir, and then as kids with parents and sister. He on the other hand has only been once and is looking at this as a trip that is to quote him "for you and the kids"... We are celebrating our engagement as well as his birthday while there. What I am looking for is suggestions on how I can make this an awesome trip for him, and hopefully make it a first of many.

His plan as of now is to hit the parks with us maybe one day, but other than that do other things. Any advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

:thumbsup2 THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!:thanks:

You could get him in a car at the Richard Petty Driving Experience or in an exotic car with the Exotic Driving Experience.

Does he play golf? They have several great courses on Disney World Resort property.

Does he like to fish? Many of the resorts offer guided fishing excursions.

Just my opinion, but I would think doing anything with you and the kids should be a blast at Walt Disney World Resort. It is hard to not have a great time there. :duck:

You could get him in a car at the Richard Petty Driving Experience or in an exotic car with the Exotic Driving Experience.

Does he play golf? They have several great courses on Disney World Resort property.

Does he like to fish? Many of the resorts offer guided fishing excursions.

Just my opinion, but I would think doing anything with you and the kids should be a blast at Walt Disney World Resort. It is hard to not have a great time there. :duck:

Agree on the golf or fishing excursion. I have done both with my son. The golf courses are a great way to relax and enjoy the great weather. The Mickey head sand traps are the only ones I have every laughed and smiled as my ball was going in. The fishing is a few hours and we caught a lot of fish.

I would also suggest a few nice dinners in the Epcot showcase. Take a look at the restaurants and see what foods you prefer.

Agree with all so far, done all and enjoyed. Nice dinner like the luau show at Polynesian.

He vetoed the Richard petty thing since he's done something similar. ..but he loves to fish so that's an option. Appreciate it guys!

pardon any typos as im on my phone.

They have the bowling/ dinner place. Is it called Splitsville? I haven't tried it yet. I like ESPN Club at the Boardwalk - full of TVs and beer. There are several Disney mini golf courses that are fun.

The one I really want to try is the safari trek that has a meal included with it. My dds are finally old enough and we may try it.

The Marina at the Contemporary also offers watersports like WakeBoarding and Parasailing. If he'd like to see fish rather than catch them, Seaquest at the living seas offers a snorkelling and a scuba option inside the living seas aquarium.

You could take in something at House of Blues at downtown Disney or just enjoy the live music at DTD ( there are usually a lot of people out on weekends not sure about weeknights.) Raglan Road is usually pretty lively.

I'll throw in another vote for fishing.

Ask for Eddie from New Jersey and ask to fish the Epcot area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter