• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nonalcoholic Nautilus at Trader Sam's?

HeyKoolaid

Mermaid off the port bow!
I totally want to order the Nautilus for the effects and the take home mug/glass/nautilus, but I can't drink alcohol. Will they fill it with a non alcoholic drink and give me the show and the mug? Can I just buy the mug? Or do I need to make some friends at Trader Sam's and have them drink up the booze for me? I don't really want to buy it on Ebay - I want as much of the "experience" as I am able to have.

I've read before that they won't make non-alcoholic drinks in the souvenir mugs as it makes it harder to see if under 21s are drinking alcohol. If you want the empty mug you still need to pay the full price of the drink. So best to find someone else who wants the drink and go halves on it.

Trader Sam's will not alter any of its drinks, and no, you can't buy the mug without paying for the drink. Ask for volunteers to drink it for you...you will find some. You won't take home the mug they serve the drink in, they'll give you a clean one in a box to take home, so you could even plop it on someone else's table.

I think my husband and I will be at Disney at the same time as you... We will gladly take one for the team and make sure that beverage doesn't go to waste! :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter