Non-Resort Guests....Campfire?

lilsonicfan

DIS Veteran
Hello all!

I realize this question has been asked before but I am desperate for an answer so please forgive me !

I'm not staying on-site, we're staying at a villa near Splendid China. But the kids I am going with LOOOOOOVE chip and dale. Do you guys think there's any chance we'll be allowed into the campfire, will they ask for resort IDs or room keys at any point? (We have a rental car and so woudl they ask at the parking lot or something? I have no idea how FW is set up so if you could shed some light...)

Fully appreciate the help!

They didn't ask for anything when we went. Plus my mother & my son (27) who live in Orlando joined us. They parked in the parking lot by the FW check-in & then hopped the bus to the settlement outpost. From there we just walked over to the campfire. We happened to be staying in the 900 loop which is right acroiss from the settlement outpost, bikebarn & campfire! I doubt you will have a problem. Just bring your $5 for the smores kits!

:wave:

They can't check for resort id's--it's too wide open an area and campers don't usually carry that kind of stuff. Act like you belong and you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter