Non-Dolphin swimmers question

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
I won't be taking part in the Dolphin Swim during our visit in January as I have a fish phobia (yes I know Dolphin's aren't fish but still too near the mark!) ;)

Would I be OK in a normal swimsuit in the lazy river (which I believe is fish-free!) or does everyone generally wear a wetsuit or vest the whole time?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, just trying to work out where I stand (well away from the fish obviously!) ;)

You have to wear a wet suit or a swim vest, as far as I know it is mandetory. A regular suit is fine. The lazy river is really fun!

In January Mazzy , I think you'll appreciate the extra warmth a vest offers brrrrrrrrrr LOL. Do at least try the stingray lagoon, it's only waist deep. You never know it might cure your phobia. ( ps they don't have stingers )

DC requires that you wear a vest or wetsuit over a swimsuit if you are going into any of the water, including the river.

No fish in the river, so you should be able to enjoy it completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter