• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non Disney Question..Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun

DJBounce

DIS Veteran
Hey everybody!

For those that may know, I was wondering how accessible Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun in Kansas City was for those with special needs. I have a DD (9) who has CP and is confined to a wheelchair. We were thinking about going down for a three day weekend here pretty soon when they have an In Service day for school. Thanks a bunch!!

:wave2:

bumping this up to see if anyone has an answer.
I was curious about this park, so I found the Worlds of Fun website and the Oceans of Fun website pages. They don't have a lot of info (just a statement about disabilities saying some rides might not be appropriate), but do have some descriptions and a few pictures of rides on their websites under the rides and attractions tab that might be helpful.
It looks like they have a fair number of thrill rides. Some of the "Camp Snoopy" rides are similar to ones that we have at Camp Snoopy at Mall of America. Those are kiddee rides, too small for an adult to ride on. When my DD was smaller, she rode on some of them, but they are basically one person rides that the child needs to be able to ride alone for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter