• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nomad Lounge Crowd Levels

kylnne

Earning My Ears
Hey all! My fiance (soon to be husband in 16 days :eek:) and I will be heading for our Disney honeymoon on Halloween. Our last stay in Disney World was in February just before the opening of Pandora. While we were there, we discovered the Nomad Lounge. We were able to sit on the outside deck and rather peacefully watch the light testing for Pandora around dusk. Our server was wonderful and we really enjoyed the drinks and Charcuterie board that we had.

Since Pandora wasn't open yet, there really wasn't anyone else around. It felt like a nice escape from the hustle and bustle of the park.

We haven't been back since Pandora opened so I was just wondering if anyone had a good read on how busy it seems in general nowadays?

Thanks!

We went there in July on a day that felt like about 100 degrees with humidity. It was late afternoon/early evening and we were the only ones there when we went in. About 30 minutes later another couple came in. We were shocked.

We were just there two weeks ago, arrived at the Nomad Lounge right around 6pm, and it was busier than we've ever seen it. All the individual tables inside were taken, as were all the seats at the bar. The long table in the middle was free, though dirty. We waited by it for maybe 2 mins and someone came over and cleaned it. We sat at one end and another couple came and sat at the other. There were seats outside, but it was hot and we really wanted to be inside! By the time we left, one or two tables inside had opened up. It definitely wasn't the quiet little escape we remember from a few months ago, but it definitely wasn't loud or crazy, either! We plan on visiting again in November!!

We were there in August around 4 PM and there were only a few other people outside. Definitely relaxing!

Last week, we snagged the last indoor table. Afterwards, we noticed a short wait line had formed. Because it was just DW and I, we invited another couple to join us at our table.

Thanks all for your sharing your experiences! Looks like a good mix of busy and deserted which is pretty much what I figured. Looks like we'll just have to keep an eye out when we're visiting. We have 10 full days for this trip so I'm sure we'll be able to stop in for a bit and relax :)

Thanks again!:thanks:

It will all depend upon timing. Usually, around the main meal times, especially dinner, we've noticed it busier. Early dining times and mid-afternoons not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter