• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Noisy Conventions

I was at Adventura last weekend for the OI meetup, the PW cheerleaders invaded on Saturday (Dec 3). Only affected me on Sunday morning, I had an afternoon flight and I planned to grab a good breakfast before leaving, the food court was crowded. Decided to get something at the airport. Some people attending the OI meetup this weekend were upset that they were not informed about the large groups of teens staying at the value resorts last week, not only them but their parents were reported as pretty rowdy.

Last edited:
I was here for the Pop Warner and that was a nightmare (Cabana Bay) ESPECIALLY in the Food court but here again now and there are Cheerleaders AGAIN and basketball teams....OMG....these are BOYS AND GIRLS running around, racing......meeting up in corners and definitely unsupervised!!! Ohhh wait...lots of chaperones at the bars!!
Ahhh...yes, they are also playing in the elevators, breaking the handicapped door buttons and best of all leaving giant messes in the hallways!!
As far as noise, it hasn't been too bad at all but we are in the tower! LOL.

I was here for the Pop Warner and that was a nightmare (Cabana Bay) ESPECIALLY in the Food court but here again now and there are Cheerleaders AGAIN and basketball teams....OMG....these are BOYS AND GIRLS running around, racing......meeting up in corners and definitely unsupervised!!! Ohhh wait...lots of chaperones at the bars!!
Ahhh...yes, they are also playing in the elevators, breaking the handicapped door buttons and best of all leaving giant messes in the hallways!!
As far as noise, it hasn't been too bad at all but we are in the tower! LOL.
ugh, is it fairly new that these groups are seeking out Universal now? They used to mainly invade the All stars and moderates at WDW.... Saw several conventions this past year of travel, at Aventura, and SF, but have not experienced all the large groups of teenagers/kids.

ugh, is it fairly new that these groups are seeking out Universal now? They used to mainly invade the All stars and moderates at WDW.... Saw several conventions this past year of travel, at Aventura, and SF, but have not experienced all the large groups of teenagers/kids.
Yes, now it's all band kids at the All Stars it seems and these groups at Cabana and Dockside I believe? All I know is that the public areas are swarming and the kids are running everywhere in the evenings. Ohhh and the ice machine corridors are definitely eye opening sometimes!!! YIKES!!!

I would like to do a long weekend starting Sunday Feb 5 . Their are some cheerleader competition's on 2-4 and 2-5. Is there a way to tell if they are at Disney or Universal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter