Noise Reduction Headphones for Kids at WDW?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Do any of you have noise reduction headphones for your kids to wear at WDW?

If so, which brand do you recommend?

I have an almost 4 year old with auditory sensitivities.

Thanks!

Do any of you have noise reduction headphones for your kids to wear at WDW?

If so, which brand do you recommend?

I have an almost 4 year old with auditory sensitivities.

Thanks!

we used to take a pair of shooting earmuffs (the type used around gunfire). ds found them more comfortable than headphones plus the things are crazy durable (built to get dropped). i like the ones that fold up b/c you can carry them in your coat pocket or purse. these were at godsend at wdw (esp. when the fireworks went off).

My youngest DS hated the noise from fireworks. We just took the ones that DH uses when he mows grass or runs the chainsaw.

Anyone have any recommendations for a 6 1/2 mo baby?

they make kid's sizes that shrink down pretty small but if it's a matter of the baby pulling it off-maybe attaching a chin strap?

they make kid's sizes that shrink down pretty small but if it's a matter of the baby pulling it off-maybe attaching a chin strap?
Oh ok. Thanks! I just planned to use them for rides or shows that may get loud. He doesn’t need to keep them on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter