No YC Standard with AP Rate - But did switch to BC!!

Chadsgirl44

Mouseketeer
Called and no standard view AP ates at the YC :guilty: BUT she did check the BC standard and :banana: ! Rate is 219.00 + Tax. They did have AP rates for the YC water view @ $284.00.

They are available in very limited amounts though. As the Yacht Club was already very heavily booked before the release of the discounts.

Interesting! I just got home from work and called (got right through) and got the Yacht Club for August 3-10th for $244/night (including tax and the $25 per night for extra adult).

Chadsgirl44 said:
Called and no standard view AP ates at the YC :guilty: BUT she did check the BC standard and :banana: ! Rate is 219.00 + Tax. They did have AP rates for the YC water view @ $284.00.

This happened last year too. We wanted the YC when AP rates came out last July. I was on the phone exactly at 7:00am and spoke with a very nice CM. She tried eveything, but ended up at the BC with the AP discount. You won't be sorry. The BC is a great resort!

I prefer the beach club to the YC. I think it is a brighter hotel (and being that little bit closer to Epcot doeasn't hurt either-after a day of walking) I think you will love it and great rate. :banana:

He, he, heeeeeee !! :rotfl2:

I got WL woods at 155 + tax (7-11 july) :faint: :wizard: :bounce:
I got BC at 219 + tax (18-21 july) :faint: :cloud9:

Thanks to Debbie at MJ, heres one for you: :flower2: :love2:

My dates were for July 11th - July 18th that we needed for the YC. We have stayed at the BC before and loved it! Just wanted to try the other "side" for a change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter