• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No WoC in early Nov?

nbaker75V

Earning My Ears
We are going to be at Disneyland for our family's first trip to Disneyland. Go to WDW every year, but finally making it out west. We will be there from Nov 2nd-10th. In watching the hours and show times being released I am seeing no World of Color shows after Oct. 31st. So far they have schedule out through Nov. 7th and not a single WoC show listed.

Starting to panic that it will be down while we are there. Anyone know if it is down for refurb or something?

It took a long time for me to book Woc Dessert party for Oct 27th, I think it was the first week in September... fingers crossed for you that the entire schedule comes out for you dates!! Seems like when they switch months it takes a long time to get the full schedules.

I've been watching this too because we'll be there the first week of Nov. as well. While looking at the WoC page, no times are listed. But if you try to book WoC dinner packages or dessert parties, there appear to be book-able reservations through Nov 4 (I haven't gone through the entire booking process because we're doing neither but times show up). So hopefully they are just lagging a bit on getting the full schedule out with the turn of the calendar month...?

I've been watching this too because we'll be there the first week of Nov. as well. While looking at the WoC page, no times are listed. But if you try to book WoC dinner packages or dessert parties, there appear to be book-able reservations through Nov 4 (I haven't gone through the entire booking process because we're doing neither but times show up). So hopefully they are just lagging a bit on getting the full schedule out with the turn of the calendar month...?

Ya. I see that. Odd. You can book the Desert Party for Nov. 3 and 4.

We have the WOC dessert booked for Nov 2nd, had to call because Stitch kept interfering with me, but the cm on the phone said WOC would be at 8:15.

I've been trying to book the dessert party for our trip 11th November and when I called they said there were inventory problems and to check back... Not sure what that means but we're coming all the way from Australia and I so badly want to see it!

I've been trying to book the dessert party for our trip 11th November and when I called they said there were inventory problems and to check back... Not sure what that means but we're coming all the way from Australia and I so badly want to see it!

I'm trying to book for November as well. I've called twice and also been told that they don't have the "inventory" yet, but they expect to later this week. I'm secretly hoping they're still working on the schedule because they're going to bring Paint the Night back and put it at DCA. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

I'm trying to book for November as well. I've called twice and also been told that they don't have the "inventory" yet, but they expect to later this week. I'm secretly hoping they're still working on the schedule because they're going to bring Paint the Night back and put it at DCA. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

We are not there until the beginning of December and I noticed the WOC dessert party wasn't booking past November 3rd and 4th. Really hoping your reasoning is true! Fingers crossed :-)

I've been stalking the WOC dates. They just released the rest of November, but it looks like it's not showing Nov 5-10, which are the only dates we will be there. I'm so disappointed as the dessert party is my favorite part of a Disney trip.

I've been stalking the WOC dates. They just released the rest of November, but it looks like it's not showing Nov 5-10, which are the only dates we will be there. I'm so disappointed as the dessert party is my favorite part of a Disney trip.

Booo, wonder what they are doing? Sorry you are going to miss out on the dessert party... Now you need to find something else fun.... good luck!!

The weird part is that WOC still Doesn’t show up on the schedule, even for 11/4. I’m still hopeful it gets added (trying to book for 11/5!)

I see you can click on the later dates now (Nov 10-24) under the dessert party page. But if you actually search for a time on any of those late dates, there is still nothing available to actually book (same is true for WoC dining packages).

still holding out hope

In my experience in booking dining for WOC until the entertainment schedule is known then dining appears.

I am also waiting to book for around thanksgiving but I’m not getting frustrated yet cos i know from previous experiences it’s always the last dining to be booked

I wonder if they're trying to do a referb on it before all the holiday programming starts?
I'll be there Nov 4th - 5th so I hope it's up and running

I just spoke to Jessica at Disney Dining. She said WOC packages are due to bookable tomorrow online and thru the phone!! They should also announce which dates start the holiday version

We plan on booking on November 19, but it says that nothing is available. Is that just because nothing is open yet?

Has anyone ever done the Ariel's Grotto dining? We will have a 5 year old with us, so that's what we plan on doing.

I talked with a CM tonight. As jessieroo noted, they expect to have it all worked out and available for booking tomorrow. They also said that it is NOT expected to be down Nov 5-9. Woohoo!

I was just looking and it seems dinner has been added for WOC dining but not lunch as yet.

Do they still do lunch at WCT and Carthay Circle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter