No Winnie in Magic Kingdom?

nicket

Earning My Ears
Hello, we are headed to Disney next weekend for a short 3 day trip. I've been watching meet and greet characters listed in the app to get an idea of which characters are available most days. The last two days Winnie & Tigger haven't been listed in Magic Kingdom but always had been before. Just wondering if they are still meeting but just missing in the app or if they aren't meeting in Magic Kingdom anymore. Will have a very disappointed DD to not meet Winnie. We do have a lunch booked at Crystal Palace but she was hoping to meet him in both spots. Anyone there yesterday or today know if they were out or not? Thanks!!

We’ve seen them in England at EPCOT and Winnie is sometimes out catching butterflies in EPCOT. I have also seen them by the Winnie the Pooh ride at the MK. I hope your DD gets to see them pooh::tigger:

Thanks everyone for the reassurance. He’s her favorite so hopefully just was missing in the app then and will be out and about this coming weekend!

Hello, we are headed to Disney next weekend for a short 3 day trip. I've been watching meet and greet characters listed in the app to get an idea of which characters are available most days. The last two days Winnie & Tigger haven't been listed in Magic Kingdom but always had been before. Just wondering if they are still meeting but just missing in the app or if they aren't meeting in Magic Kingdom anymore. Will have a very disappointed DD to not meet Winnie. We do have a lunch booked at Crystal Palace but she was hoping to meet him in both spots. Anyone there yesterday or today know if they were out or not? Thanks!!
Pooh used to be at the Crystal Palace character meals. If it's top of the list, you could perhaps do that.

Pooh and his friends are at Crystal Palace for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. Maybe your best option to guarantee you see Pooh
Yea we do have lunch there luckily so I know we will see him at least once. She’s just hoping for more than that lol!

definitley saw them at MK next to the pooh ride on Friday- it was Winnie the Pooh and Tigger- but the line to meet them was super long. They also meet there at the MNSSHP with Eeyore and Piglet but that long is even longer.

Did you see them? We go in 2 weeks and want to meet them next to the ride but so odd it’s not on the app right now.

Did you see them? We go in 2 weeks and want to meet them next to the ride but so odd it’s not on the app right now.
We did!! We were in MK 2 days plus an evening for the party and they were out all 3 days but never in the app. The 2 non party days we were there for MK they met starting around 10am. The party day not sure what time they started but they were still doing a regular meet until about 5:15-30 when they closed it for the party line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter