No WDW Park Trip

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
We're coming down to Disney to escape a very cold winter in Michigan. Even 50's and 60's will be wonderful after setting a new all time record of 12 straight days of temperatures 19 or below. That means our high was never above 19 for 12 days.
We had 5 days with week at normal temps or above and now we will be having another week of 20's or below.
Let me know if you have any more suggestions of things to do.
1)We will be going to Sea World for the first time in 25 years. Got half price tickets on black Friday.
2) Shopping at Pin Store on 192, Character Warehouse & then the Springs.
3)We have a pair of movie tickets and a gift card for an AMC at the Springs.
4)Plan on hanging out at AK Lodge to take pictures and enjoy the beautiful animals.
5)Resort hopping and the stables at Fort Wilderness.

Anything else we might want to check out?

My wife and I are doing something similar in April. 4 days/5 nights and we only have a single day ticket for Epcot to check out Flower & Garden for a day. Will probably check out the renovated Soarin' for the first time but otherwise no attractions. The rest of the time will be Boardwalk strolling, lounging by the pool, going to Disney Springs, and high end dining.

We are doing this pre-cruise next month. We are planning on riding the monorail, getting a Dole-Whip from the Poly, Breakfast at Parkfare, Dinner and animal watching at AKL, and hopefully pool time. If I didn't have my kids with me I would love to hang out on the Boardwalk for the later night entertainment. We also debated going to Fort Wilderness to see the horses, considered Hoop-dee-do as well but we just don't have enough time (only one and a half days)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter