No velocicoaster EE May 16-18

Distisso

Earning My Ears
Hi there, our first visit is in a few weeks and we were planning on hitting up IoA every morning for EE, starting with Hagrids and then heading to velocicoaster. I just read that they will be replacing velocicoaster with the Hulk coaster during EE for 3 days in May.

I was wondering how to manage that change, if we want to try and minimize lines. We have EPs so we aren't worried about most of the other rides. Are people inside the park able to head over to velocicoaster and get in line before it opens? Should we ride Hagrids and then head over, even if it's not open yet?

Thanks! 🙂

I’m in the same situation. During January there was no Hagrid’s for EPA, but people still lined up in a crazy long line through the lost continent that snaked through the old Sinbad theater. I assume people will line up at the entrance to velocicoaster even if they are not allowed into the queue space until 9. Not sure how the TMs will handle it over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter