• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

no towel animals what to do to add magic?

ness0905

Mouseketeer
We are staying first time with dvc at OKw studio and was wondering what things do you do to add to the magic. I know the towel animals and. Setting up stuffed animals in different places that the cleaning staff does will not happen there. So looking for some ideas it will be dd7 ds4. Thanks in advance trip set for may

We are staying first time with dvc at OKw studio and was wondering what things do you do to add to the magic. I know the towel animals and. Setting up stuffed animals in different places that the cleaning staff does will not happen there. So looking for some ideas it will be dd7 ds4. Thanks in advance trip set for may

We always get towel animals in our DVC rooms. :confused3

We also always get towel animals so I'm uncertain why you think there won't be any?

I think they are referring to getting them more than just on check-in day/cleaning day.

We ended up having towel animals at both BLT and BWV on our last trip.

Hide little gifts from Mickey-- even just park snacks that are unusual (fruit by the foot if they still make that, etc)-- or pop them on the pillow for turndown service. I bet someone on Creative DISigns would make a 'from Mickey/Minnie' card for you :)

If you can get a mouse head shaped cookie cutter you might be able to make shaped brownies or cookies for their pillows--but the smell may give you away :)

Hide little gifts from Mickey-- even just park snacks that are unusual (fruit by the foot if they still make that, etc)-- or pop them on the pillow for turndown service. I bet someone on Creative DISigns would make a 'from Mickey/Minnie' card for you :)
Great idea! The DISigners are amazing! Take a look at the designs they have already made and you might find something you like that is ready to print. I made a couple of t-shirts using one of their designs and they came out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter