NO TIME TO SHOWER, Get up, get dressed... were going to DISNEY! (update: 5/17)

CP is my son's favorite restaurant. Our last trip, my niece stood up to hug a character and her pants fell down. :rotfl:

:cool1: lovin' your report! love the pix too! we really enjoyed play & dine at hollywood and vine also! the kids got up and danced and sang,marched around the room singing ...we all had a great time and thye got all the autographs...i hope to do crystal place next trip with grandkids set #2! we have 3 children all with children of their onw and we have figured out we can go once a year for 3 years in a row! :dance3: and the kidlets will all be about the same ages each trip! so lots of planning to come :surfweb: and reading great trip reports like yours really hel:thumbsup2 ps!

This is something I've always wanted to do. Just make a few phone calls, pack some bags and hop on a plane to my favorite place in the world!!! I wish I could be this spontaneous!!! I just wanted to welcome you and let you know I am really enjoying your TR so far!:thumbsup2

your son losing his shoe totally sounds like my DD1 except she loses hers on purpose! just rubs her little fit together until they go flying off!. so now my DH and I have to call out "shoe check" to one another.:rotfl:

lovin' your trip report especially since so many things you did we are set to do for our trip in dec!

CP is my son's favorite restaurant. Our last trip, my niece stood up to hug a character and her pants fell down. :rotfl:
Isnt this place great!!! How funny that your nieces pants but still so sweet that she hugged them. I cant wait till JT reaches out for a hug... :hug:

Just found your TR and I am really enjoying it.
Hi & Welcome!!! Thanks for reading!:cutie:

:cool1: lovin' your report! love the pix too! we really enjoyed play & dine at hollywood and vine also! the kids got up and danced and sang,marched around the room singing ...we all had a great time and thye got all the autographs...i hope to do crystal place next trip with grandkids set #2! we have 3 children all with children of their onw and we have figured out we can go once a year for 3 years in a row! :dance3: and the kidlets will all be about the same ages each trip! so lots of planning to come :surfweb: and reading great trip reports like yours really hel:thumbsup2 ps!
Thanks so much! This place had such great interaction. The kid singing w/ the characters was awesome. He really got everyone involved. I have to do the autograph thing next time!!
Def check out Crystal palace. They also do a parade & get the kids involved. I think having the kids the same age is wonderful, they all really get to experience it on the same level and enjoy it! Its great taking kids!! Happy Planning and I know you will have a wonderful time! :woohoo:

This is something I've always wanted to do. Just make a few phone calls, pack some bags and hop on a plane to my favorite place in the world!!! I wish I could be this spontaneous!!! I just wanted to welcome you and let you know I am really enjoying your TR so far!:thumbsup2
Hi & Welcome!! Thanks so much for reading! It was definatly a whirlwind but I would do it all over again, my dh on the other hand....:rolleyes1 !

subscribing!
this is great!!
cant wait to hear more!!!
Hi & welcome!!! Thanks for reading! :hug:

your son losing his shoe totally sounds like my DD1 except she loses hers on purpose! just rubs her little fit together until they go flying off!. so now my DH and I have to call out "shoe check" to one another.:

lovin' your trip report especially since so many things you did we are set to do for our trip in dec!

:rotfl: Kids... they have a mind of thier own!! :rotfl: After losing these sneakers we now do the sneaker check! ;)

My DH is yelling at me to get off the computer as we have a wedding to go to :headache: I hope to give an update later on tonight...

Again, thanks all for reading and have a wonderful SUNDAY! :flower3:

Never dull with little ones! I do have to say that JT does look adorable in his socks...Did the sneaker ever re-appear?

Hi All,
I am so sorry that there hasnt been any updates. Our computer crashed...:mad: We thought we could have taken it to the Geek Squad at best buy but they told us that it had to be shipped out :( We finally got it back but all data, photo's and everything else has been deleted. I would love to try and get this report finished for all that might still be interested so tomorrow I am going to try my hardest to upload the few pics that I have left in my camera's memory. Plus I am dying to DIS!

Hope all is doing well and I look forward to catching up on the threads that I missed out on!! :surfweb: :surfweb:

Hi All,
I am so sorry that there hasnt been any updates. Our computer crashed...:mad: We thought we could have taken it to the Geek Squad at best buy but they told us that it had to be shipped out :( We finally got it back but all data, photo's and everything else has been deleted. I would love to try and get this report finished for all that might still be interested so tomorrow I am going to try my hardest to upload the few pics that I have left in my camera's memory. Plus I am dying to DIS!

Hope all is doing well and I look forward to catching up on the threads that I missed out on!! :surfweb: :surfweb:

So sorry you lost so much! Hope you decide to complete your report!

Great TR - Please update soon! Sorry for the computer crashing:sad2:
I loved the baby changing station beside Crystal Palace. My children were a little older and we used it to change them into their costumes for MNSSHP after we had dinner at LTT. It was better than trying to change them in a restroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter