No Show Today (0817/21)

Was looking forward to the show but I'm glad your cancelling to get your rest.
Hope you feel better.

Hey everyone - we’re cancelling today’s show. Pete, John and Kevin are all unavailable and I just started showing signs of being sick and can’t go to the studio and infect everyone and I can’t sit at my desk right now for more than 20 minutes at a time so we can’t even do remote. All other shows should be up this week, and we’ll be back next week!

Oh no. Wishing you better😌

Hey everyone - we’re cancelling today’s show. Pete, John and Kevin are all unavailable and I just started showing signs of being sick and can’t go to the studio and infect everyone and I can’t sit at my desk right now for more than 20 minutes at a time so we can’t even do remote. All other shows should be up this week, and we’ll be back next week!

Oh no. Hope you feel better Craig!

Sorry you're not feeling well and GLAD you are taking care of yourself. One pandemic benefit - no more pushing through that kind of stuff to work. Get well!

Looking forward to hearing that I am overreacting about the $229 price tag for the AH Christmas event TG week during our trip for our family of 4 - because I think it is really unreasonable...

edit to say we are not buying them (sadly) so I think per the Pete rules I have the right to complain...

Last edited:
Reactions: Liz

I knew trying supermegadupleplex IPA wasn't going to go down well!! ;) I hope you are able to get the care you need and the rest you want. Thinking of Kylie as well, also cause she's freakin' fantastic! Big air-hugs across the miles. :cutie:

Please have them install a sad/crying reaction emoji

Very considerate of you. Hope you feel better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter