No Show Today (0817/21)

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey everyone - we’re cancelling today’s show. Pete, John and Kevin are all unavailable and I just started showing signs of being sick and can’t go to the studio and infect everyone and I can’t sit at my desk right now for more than 20 minutes at a time so we can’t even do remote. All other shows should be up this week, and we’ll be back next week!

Hey everyone - we’re cancelling today’s show. Pete, John and Kevin are all unavailable and I just started showing signs of being sick and can’t go to the studio and infect everyone and I can’t sit at my desk right now for more than 20 minutes at a time so we can’t even do remote. All other shows should be up this week, and we’ll be back next week!
Hope you feel better soon!

Will miss you all, but most important that you feel better SOON! Thank you also for taking the time to let us know, even though you're not feeling well.

Thanks for letting us know...my husband has been searching and I just told him, no show today. Feel better and take care!

No! You must drag your unclean body to the studio and infect everyone for my personal entertainment! (/ humor mode off) Get better Craig and thanks for letting us know.

I hope you and yours, and the Whole Dis team, say safe and get Healthy! I look forward to many more of you grumpy dining reviews that I love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter