No Show Charges

Have you been charged a no show fee after showing up?

• Yes

• No

• Not that I'm aware of! Better check!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suellen

DIS Veteran
Have you been charged a no show charge even though you showed up for a reservation?

Have seen a couple of reports (not many) from those who have been charged in error. Mistakes do happen. Most of those were from guests who had two separate reservations and tried to 'merge" them at the podium, but I think the restaurants have taken care of that now.

Have seen a couple of reports (not many) from those who have been charged in error. Mistakes do happen. Most of those were from guests who had two separate reservations and tried to 'merge" them at the podium, but I think the restaurants have taken care of that now.

That was not our case. We made a reservation for six and had six people show up.

I just found out it also happened to a friend of mine this weekend.

If you want to check here is what it looks like:

WDW DINE TICKETS

I've also polled my local friends and it happened to two of them in the past couple of weeks.

Check, check, check!

I think of particular concern is when you show up and they aren't using a computer to check in but a sheet of paper.

Talked to Billing and they said it happens ALL the time! Double check your cards you use to guarantee reservations!

It can happen. CMs are human beings and can make mistakes when checking you in. Just check the card that you used after your trip.

It happened to me in Dec. 2012 for the Candlelight Processional dinner package. Good thing I kept my credit card receipt for the dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter