• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~*no School*~

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
We have -40* windchills and ice. NOOOOO SCHOOL! Anybody else closed to extremely cold/dangerous conditions?

We sure do. 118 area schools are closed. Not as cold as where you are though, it's -8 w/ -23 wind chills.

My schools technically closed because we have exams this week and the one for today is cancelled....Im mad.

Im off today from exams, but my goodness, your right, the wind is disturbingly cold and my windows are rattling.

Well, it's okayish here now, but I'm home sick :[

We had a two hour delay a couple weeks ago. But it doesn't snow here much.

It's a delay for me, oh well, we already had a snow day, and we also have a grading day this week too, lol. ^-^

my school closed, way horrible out here a huge tree fell right across the street

That happened at the beginning of the week.
It's all warm and melty right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter