No Savi's for May yet?

Sillysox

Mouseketeer
so, not sure what's up with Savi's. trying to book for our early May trip and so far there's no May dates showing as available. pretty sure it's not just fully booked up because the last few days of April have lots of time slots. Plus I was up at 6:00 am on the dot for May 3 reservation drop, and just nothing. I'm guessing my answer is just going to be to keep checking and see if spots open up but just wondered if anyone had any clue why we are past 60 days and it's not allowing reservations there yet? 🤷‍♀️ (the good news is I scored Oga reservations, woot!)

looks like they already did the price is back to $249.99. I have been having the same issue its all greyed out for May. I think i may phone Disney today and see if I can find out why.

My guess is they just haven’t dropped the dates yet. Our 4:05 build yesterday was not , if that’s any help. It wasn’t empty but there were at least 4 open spots.

looks like they already did the price is back to $249.99. I have been having the same issue its all greyed out for May. I think i may phone Disney today and see if I can find out why.
is it for sure? I'm seeing different prices in different places. some places say $219 and other say $249 (on the app) The main page for Savi's Workshop at Disneyland still says $219 https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/shops/disneyland/savis-workshop-handbuilt-lightsabers/
am definitely confused and am also thinking of phoning DL as this was a must do for my teen son (I know it doesn't seem to be super booked up these days but i thought maybe in May it might be more booked)

My guess is they just haven’t dropped the dates yet. Our 4:05 build yesterday was not , if that’s any help. It wasn’t empty but there were at least 4 open spots.
yes that was my guess too, it just seems a bit odd but I'm not a regular so what do I know LOL

Just wanted to add although I'm worried about this happening it also seems not super likely since they only just dialed back the price in January!!

I've been checking all weekend, and same. I thought it might just be me.

I went through this booking last October. Savi's didn't open up reservations until weeks after my dining reservation window opened. I don't remember how long exactly, but it was weeks not days. The good news, I had no trouble getting a reservation when it did open. I just spent a lot of time checking!

So I guess they opened it sometime last night. I also see no availability for the first entire week (7 days). Just wondering if they truly opened the time slots yet. If so, that was QUICK. LOL

So I guess they opened it sometime last night. I also see no availability for the first entire week (7 days). Just wondering if they truly opened the time slots yet. If so, that was QUICK. LOL
Yeah no I think not truly open yet. Still lots of slots open for the last days of April and just no time slots in May

so, not sure what's up with Savi's. trying to book for our early May trip and so far there's no May dates showing as available. pretty sure it's not just fully booked up because the last few days of April have lots of time slots. Plus I was up at 6:00 am on the dot for May 3 reservation drop, and just nothing. I'm guessing my answer is just going to be to keep checking and see if spots open up but just wondered if anyone had any clue why we are past 60 days and it's not allowing reservations there yet? 🤷‍♀️ (the good news is I scored Oga reservations, woot!)
Like everything else, just keep refreshing. Things open up as people continue to change dates and reservations

Anyone able to make reservations for May ?

Refreshing ....... just wondering if anyone is getting through

Last edited:
I would not be overly concerned about them selling out of spots - you can get a last minute appointment anytime today starting at 1:25 until they close.

EDIT: April 30 shows wide open availability so I wager they just haven’t loaded May yet at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter